Showcase - September 21-27, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Guess I'll set it off. I took this dude's beat from the beats section, and gave it a Beautiful Noise touch. Enjoy!

Nothing here yet.

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
Guess I'll set it off. I took this dude's beat from the beats section, and gave it a Beautiful Noise touch. Enjoy!

Nothing here yet.
this is nice man, very different, if you have a bandcamp ll download whatever project you have made

Zuance

thought i would share these

and

started sampling vinyl
feedback is welcome

Nothing here yet.

Smooth brotha

The texture is dope, man. Lovin' the drums too. It all feeds together real nice.

This is funky coming thru the hs8's!!! That snare is fire and bassline is dope. And the bridge kept me interested good job.

Heres mine! All Feedback appreciated!!

Last edited:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
The texture is dope, man. Lovin' the drums too. It all feeds together real nice.

Yo, for being a rough draft, this beat is dope! Props

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@Beautiful Noise : Nice sample. I would try and play with it a bit tho. The kick has a lot of bottom, but maybe a bass would be nice? Sorry sir, but i have heard this beat a lot..

@Zuance: Im a big fan of your work as you know. I like the stereo image in this first beat. The vocals is clear an nice.. The second beat is also nice. When you put Common or Dilla vocals on top of your beat, you immediatly get this 90 era vibe. What i digg with you is how you use that era to make your own style. No one make beats like you sir. GREAT WORK!

@Marc Duncan : You never give feedback so you won't get any.

@Erik : Great mixed. Love the sound of the needl. Big sounding stuff, really like when the chorus, and that piano comes in. Great bottom end. Creative. Holla if you like to collab, this is some hard stuff, nice.

@King Drew Xlll : Ey, just work on that mixing skills and this will be great i think. I would also try to tweak some sounds a bit more. I like how the piano play, and digg that chopped up style in the piano. Also some hard stuff here. No fan of trap, but can appreciate it..

@Chuck Narrows : Nice beat pattern, only thing i like to say is also here is tweak your drums a bit. I like the swing, tho i digg a more free feel on the drums (maybe try whiteout quantize on). Your pattern is real nice... :)

A friend om mine made this beat, i did the vocals. Ill give feedback tomorrow. :)

damn this is smooth bro. Chill vibes, the vocals fit the track damn near perfectly. And props to your boy for the production, the piano is nice. And I like the drums not too much no in your face, really lets your lyrics take the show.

Yeah I realize im alone here in my style of beats im outnumbered lol. I think thats why i rarely get feedback lol. thanks for the feedback THATS how you give feedback folks pay attention! Something i can actually use to get better. Thank you for that. But yeah mixing is still not my strong suit lol, profusely trying to get better at it tho! I appreciate the feedback,got any tips for my mixing?

PS, I'm glad someone finally said it about the marc duncan kid lol, I see him in every showcase thread never see feedback! lol

Marc Duncan

The Black Man
Battle Points: 3
@Beautiful Noise : Nice sample. I would try and play with it a bit tho. The kick has a lot of bottom, but maybe a bass would be nice? Sorry sir, but i have heard this beat a lot..

@Zuance: Im a big fan of your work as you know. I like the stereo image in this first beat. The vocals is clear an nice.. The second beat is also nice. When you put Common or Dilla vocals on top of your beat, you immediatly get this 90 era vibe. What i digg with you is how you use that era to make your own style. No one make beats like you sir. GREAT WORK!

@Marc Duncan : You never give feedback so you won't get any.

@Erik : Great mixed. Love the sound of the needl. Big sounding stuff, really like when the chorus, and that piano comes in. Great bottom end. Creative. Holla if you like to collab, this is some hard stuff, nice.

@King Drew Xlll : Ey, just work on that mixing skills and this will be great i think. I would also try to tweak some sounds a bit more. I like how the piano play, and digg that chopped up style in the piano. Also some hard stuff here. No fan of trap, but can appreciate it..

@Chuck Narrows : Nice beat pattern, only thing i like to say is also here is tweak your drums a bit. I like the swing, tho i digg a more free feel on the drums (maybe try whiteout quantize on). Your pattern is real nice... :)
Well, fuck you too.

Zuance

A friend om mine made this beat, i did the vocals. Ill give feedback tomorrow. :)

this is really cool, getting Ratking type of vibes from some of the drumming in the production, you seem to be a really creative person and able to work with a lot of different styles

Marc Duncan

The Black Man
Battle Points: 3
he is right man, the only way to get feedback is to give it out.
I only started making beats in May, some of the people on this site have been doing for years. Where the fuck does someone with only four months experience get to critique those who are practically experts at the craft.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
I only started making beats in May, some of the people on this site have been doing for years. Where the fuck does someone with only four months experience get to critique those who are practically experts at the craft.

It's the website rules homie. Don't come in here disrespecting this community like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online