Sickest Eyes!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
This is totally unrelated to anything and probably very boring to you guys but check this girls eyes out. Freaky!!!

Beutiful I think.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-44902.JPG
    vlcsnap-44902.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 216

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nice eyes. She's cute too.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
very.. there you get for uploading all those spungy ladies on the "booty of the week" threads guys :D

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
LOL...Spungy ladies! I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I like the way it sounds. I gotta start using that..."Hey baby your really hot and spungy today". I been with my girl for too long so I ran out of nice things to say a while ago.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Ha ha ha.
I don't suggest you go with Spungy then.

Ha ha ha

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Ha Ha...maybe not!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
That's stupid man!

-

-

- But funny

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
And who do you think messed it up?

O

open mind

yeah man her eyes are nice but her lips or lipstick really fucked it up disgusting lips!

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
To each his own....Different strokes for different folks....One man's pig is another man's princess....and so on! Yo andreas, if your feelin her and you got the chance, hit it up!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Andreas, when you said it was freaky i was thinkin the same thing.. but i was thinkin like creepy.. like a robot or alien. staright up stepford wifes

i need some color :yes:

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
HAAA HAAA! Oh shit! Dantson flipped the pic. That shit got me laughing. I can hear her right now..."My name is Vampira and I come to suck your nutsack!"

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
LMFAO! that nigga said nutsack haha.

dantson flipped that shit like a sample.

benny beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
yeah im not really feelin that, i like dark eyes... i think they see a little better than blue eyes word

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LMAO, Dantson. I thought those ice cold blue eyes of her were really wierd and evil looking anyway....

EDIT: Now how are those not the scariest eyes you've ever seen.

Attachments

• haunted.jpg
    haunted.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 139

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Lex said:
EDIT: Now how are those not the scariest eyes you've ever seen.

if she wasn't in the middle east, living rugged, then she would be very beautiful. there was a special on tv trying to find her, she originally was on national geographic magazine, and they finally tracked her down. I think it was 10 years later and she looked like 25-35 years had passed.. her eyes remind me of a wild animal

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Chrono, I peeped that too. That was ill how they were using the scan of her as like fingerprints. It was crazy how beat up she looked after just 10 years. But now I'm waitng for Dantson's middle east chick pic - the remix! You killed me D! LOL.

members online