so i busted my hand up

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
not to be a debbie downer, but, you talk about being drunk all the time now you hurt yourself. maybe you should take a step back before you hurt someone else.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Uh oh, hey did you break your hand by punching someone in the face? And do you have it on video? Cause that would be awesome.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
ditto what Big Tone said...I know its cool right now but it's in the future that you really pay for it. Be careful brova!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Soo.... Sunday morning about 3:45am my cell phone goes off.
Springing from the bed because I KNEW this had to be an emergency I see Static's name on my phone. Unsure of wth this could be about , but surely it had to be something serious, I answer.

I hear the slurred and drunkin voice of Static on the other end moaning about how he broke his hand..All I could get was that he was at the club and got into a fight and I couldnt tell if he had hit a wall or some glass.
so Im thinking this fool has called me when he has prolly cut an artery or has glass and shit all in his broken ass hand so I tell him he needs to go to the hospital, he informs me he cant cuz he's drunk, but he has his hand in a bucket of ice.
Then he wails that he cant believe they made him drive home because hes sooo druuunnk. lol
I suggest that he get someone in the house to take him then, he says he cant his mom is asleep (im thinkin "so you want ME to drive 500 miles or something and take you ??") but she knows hes drunk and some how that makes it ok.
Citing the hour I inform Static that its in his best interest to get it looked at immediately and that I need to get back to bed.
FF>>
About Sunday 12:30pm Est I call him while finishing shopping at Target and ask him how his hand is.. A groggy and hungover but more sober sounding Static asks me how the hell do I know about that?? Turns out he has broken his hand in the last three knuckles of his right baecause after throwing 2 quick punches in succession the first one knocked the dude out and the second , already on its way, hit the wall (no glass) pretty hard.
All this because some white dude was talking shit used the N word thinking that an A on the end of it would make whitey "down" .. It made him down , down on the ground.
Anyway , thats in a nutshell what happened , I told his ass to go get it checked out though because it can heal wrong , I have no idea if he has..

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Hopefully static will learn from this. I believe that everybody should experience life, and a part of growing and maturing is learning ish the hard way. The thing is...fortunately for static, it sounds like he actually got the good end of this lesson but sometimes things fall on the worse side. There are a million "what if's" that could have easily put him on the bad side. Not too many cats around here fight anymore and usually they only fight long enough to get to a weapon. I say this to static - have fun, get your drink on, smoke a blunt, do whatever you do BUT always think realistically of what "could have happened" and learn from it. Also, always have a DD just in case ish like this happens. NEVER go out without a plan.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I'll tell you here, it's a part of why static got into this mess. Some may disagree but the word carries a lot of history with it. It's the only word that I can think of that once said, creates this mental vision of slavery and all the bad things that happened to blacks back in those days...being hanged, made to use the back door to public places, being forced to sit at the back of the bus and so on...The way the word is used makes it a very sensitive word. A black person and even some whites can use it correctly and make it acceptable, but thats the key, knowing how, when and where to use it makes ALL of the difference. For the same reasons, I don't use the word at all. The word has too many requirements and in my personal opinion, it shouldn't be used at all.

I saw a show where Jay-Z was saying that we(blacks) took the power away from the word by using it in a cool way, well that was some of Jay-Z's bull$^!* ego talking...as with statics ordeal, you can see that the word still has it's power. So it's not so much the word as it is ALL the things associated with it...and that ish makes a n!&&@ want to kick som @$$...(LOL!)

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LMAO@ Relic

@Dac, I feel you man. And as you know being the logical person I am, it makes no sense to me to judge anyone by there race. I mean of all the things to judge on, why judge on something a person cant control ha ha. It makes more sense to judge someone on the cloths they wear then race. It is also atrocious that ANYONE would be treated as less than human for racial reason. That being said, it seems to me that by not using the word gives it more power you know? I kinda agree with Jayz on this one. If you make the world normal it removes its meaning. Kinda of like the word gentleman, the word used to mean "property owner" and thats all it meant. Now it means kind, considerate etc. Well we already have words for that so the word gentleman is now a useless word. Maybe we could do the same to the N word you know?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
uh yeah- sober now- but honestly im done getting wasted- cause my hands setting me back from money on these instrumentals-ill still sip- but never anything like this man... lol

I feel you. That's the problem with booze! It's too easy to get carried away with it, you get to the point where you don't care about tomorrow, you just wanna keep getting fucked up.

On another note, Relic is like the drunk-call-guy, we've all drunk-dialed Relic, no?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Drunk dials are awesome...I usually called chicks/got calls from chicks...

Calling dudes is a no-no.