So I think Ello is going to be huge

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I was just reading about it yesterday. They're saying "Facebook killer" but every social site is touted as that I guess.

Anyway, it looks interesting, I'd like to check it out but I can't find any good screenshots of it.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I do NOT think it is a facebook killer. However it already is and will continue to be like an "Anti facebook" Its already better than G+ (which is all but dead at this point) I have met so many cool people on it already. Its still VERY beta and bare bones but its awesome. Send me your email and I will get you an invite.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dude, you should have my email by now!

Ya the thing with Google Plus is that it's just weird, I guess. I use it for IllMuzik but that's it. I just can't navigate around it properly, unlike Facebook where it's so straightforward.

Either way, I'd like to give Ello a shot just out of curiosity.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I've never heard of Ello. I wonder if it will have the power to lure FB users over.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think the people that really hate fb and all the games etc will go over to it as their primary.

The people that are family and share stupid cat photos may stay with fb.

Ello is really blowing up right now though! And ello made it clear they don't want to be the next fb, they just want to run a good simple business.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
DP, do you think you could forward me an invite? I'm curious to see it. Much appreciated.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Haha, I didn't pay him 10$, but I let him rub my balls instead.

members online