so, lil wayne is spittin at nas and 50....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
http://stream.allhiphop.com/udontknow.ram

make of it what you will........

some think wayne is nice, i happen to think he isnt at all..... and i definitely dont think he is anywhere in the vicinity of nas's class in any way shape or form, and i highly doubt ans will respond musically. he'll probably say he's got love for the brother, keep doing his thing, something like that, but 50 will probably throw some shots back..... or more likely have buck or banks come at him, which could be interesting if its buck.

i wonder what sparked this anyways- it seems very out of the blue.

the 50 "diss" is questionable, but the nas jabs sound like he is aiming.

M

MIKELABZ

I Expect That.
Nas And 50 Need To Make Room.
Move Over Or Fall Back.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea that seems pretty odvious, i dont know what he is thinking, and im sure Nas will not come back it is not worth his time

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Did ya'll se him on cribs. I don' know what is going on in Cash Money but I think they ripp'n the boy off or something. All that money moving in that circle and he can't even get a poster on the wall?

He had an Escalade but no rims. Said he wasn't in to that.

I don't think he can touch Nas but I think he might be able to get at Fifty. Out of all the emcees out of Cash Money. I would say he is easily the best in their crew. He has some dope lines and flows but his voice puts a lot of people off. He made a comment on the Cribs show about being a Ghost Writer and that's where most of his money comes from.

One thing I can say for sure though....beef is getting old.

M

MIKELABZ

Yea.. Move Over Or Fall Back.
Give Him Enough Rope To Hang Himself With.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
i thought this was another ColdTruth joke thread......like the eminem song being hot...lol.....i dont think Nas would waste his time, and i actually would like to hear 50 come back at him, he's a pretty funny guy when he's dissin someone.....ie..."how to rob an industry nigga" we'll see what happens.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ominous said:
One thing I can say for sure though....beef is getting old.

So true! I just hope everyone else feels this way eventually. First off, Lil' Wayne is terrible. Second, starting beef is pointless. Maybe he's just doing it because he fell off the radar for the last while and needs to get back on the scene so everyone can go buy his next record.

My 2 cents.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lil Wayne said one line in his "MY DJ" song and it made me say he is trash,

that line that says, "now 1 to the head, you know he dead" I've said that in my freestyles everytime I get stuck to get back on track, that line was terrible, but he made up for it in the rest of the song, but everytime I hear that line I think back to my freestyle days!

NOw your boy B.G. on the other hand, I'm telling you'll his album Life AFter Cash Money, great fucking album, I'm feeling that "Don't Talk To Me" especially chopped and screwed pure fya!! I don't wanna holla!!

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I dont see how niggas can say Wayne aint got skillz but whateva. From what I heard from my people back in New Orleans Wayne on that guerilla (heroin) so that may be the reason why he actin like he is, but yet and still that album was fire and he freestyled most of it. Wayne > 50 cent, Nas > Wayne.........why the hell is everybody dissin nas?

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Selling Records

Fade said:
Maybe he's just doing it because he fell off the radar for the last while and needs to get back on the scene so everyone can go buy his next record.

I think that's exactly what beef is about these days. Selling records. If was an emceee on that level, I would never respond to uneccessary beef. And then when questioned by the media in interviews, I would just tell them I am on some next level sh*t. Beef is what every emcee out now or who has ever come out is on. I rely on the quality of the body of my work to defend me. I would just say something like..."That emcee is not even on my level. I would be doing him a favor engaging in a battle with him. So I basically sonned him by not even responding."

I think Jay-Z came close becuase in his battle with Nas....his battle content was just that. He was going at Nas by comparing the quality of their work reflected in record sales. Then Jay said it himself. Nas could have easily beat him by never responding. Would have shown Jay-Z wasn't even worth Nas' time.

Fade said:
Wayne on that guerilla (heroin)

Ha ha! I ain't never heard anyone refer to Heroin as Guerilla. Or maybe I was to slow to catch that in someone's rhymes. I got to brush up my slang editorial. You think I would have known that by now....since I use heroin all the time.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Craig Gantt said:
.........why the hell is everybody dissin nas?

YEAH, WHY iS EVERYoNE FUCKiN WiTH NAS???

RELEASE;

M

MIKELABZ

Nas Aint The Nas Of Illmatic. He's Way Past That. Now I Feel As Though He Raps Just To Let Everyone Know That He's Still There. He Came Out Sprintin But Now He's Just Jogging Enough To Finish The Race As One Of The Greats.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
jogging? um, no, far... faaaaar from that.....

nas aint got to move over for anyone, someone wants his spot they got to take it from him...

and from the looks of things, that isnt happening anytime soon.

wayne cant touch nas; jay couldnt hang with nas, what makes anyone think wayne can?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
wat u expect ? this kid was dumb enough 2 shoot himself ! no Rapper from the south Can touch Nas Lyrically NOT 1

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
jogging? um, no, far... faaaaar from that.....

nas aint got to move over for anyone, someone wants his spot they got to take it from him...

and from the looks of things, that isnt happening anytime soon.

wayne cant touch nas; jay couldnt hang with nas, what makes anyone think wayne can?
Tell it like it is...PREACH!!!

members online