Software has only Amazed me w Time

GET2THAPAPER

Producer{CEO@Get2ThaPaper}
Being such a hardware freak I had a period of time where I thought every sound from a computer was "computer sounding" meaning too digital. I was quite naive for a while stuck w my keyboards and drum machines until one day one of my homies made a beat in front of me w FL Studio. He was busting down sound kits like baseball card packs. I switched the next week to Reason and FL Studio w my Akai Mpkd and Various drum machines. Software had caught up it dawned upon me. Now the marriage of hardware and software intrigues me w the enticing notion of combining vinyl and my guitar. I tie everything in to Pro Tools as my main brain. I even bought the Beat Thang Drum Machine which got hated on like a F O O L!!! I think it's dope. When I make a smash on it watch everybody buy one!!! Lol! My whole point is don't be stuck on just one device, program etc. Sometimes the dopest beats spawn from the most unlikely of events and equipment/software.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 308
Last edited:

*D*

Beatmaker
I couldn't agree more, I grew up using hardware and thinking it was the only source for anything good. I use both now, I'm glad that the modern age didn't forget about the vintage gear because we can still use both with each other. Like midi, there is the usb to midi and all the audio usb interfaces out there that let us record easier.

K

Kris Park

It's really incredible isn't it how fast technology is moving and how easily we can engineer sounds. FL Studios has always been a great resource for me and the possibilities are endless!

*D*

Beatmaker
In no way am I a purist to either side, but I've been collecting more hardware within the past year. I look at software and it comes and goes really quick. I get notifications everyday to update something lol.