SOME OF MY FAVS PT1

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Come to think of it... "It Ain't Hard to Tell" is in my top 3 of all time easy... such a classic track in every respect. Everything was in alignment when that track was done.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Onyx, Nas, Cypress - yes. That Busta track I always fucking hated.

[/MEDIA]
That dj battle was sick. Never saw the 3 man thing before.
don't laugh.....but i never saw that smiff n wesson video. nice

i was talking about my favorite rap videos tho, thats why the busta is in there. i should have been more specific.

more dope vids

Last edited:
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Come to think of it... "It Ain't Hard to Tell" is in my top 3 of all time easy... such a classic track in every respect. Everything was in alignment when that track was done.
In perfect alignment. I think the most anticipated rappers ...the ones u heard about or were talked about alot before their first album , was Nas, Snoop and Biggie. The buzz on Nas was crazy because of that Live at the Barbecue verse. And Snoop was long awaited since Deep Cover. And the build up to Big? Ridiculous.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh you man favorite VIDEOS, not just the song itself. Gotcha. Still, those are all dope.

Always loved that Supercat video lol. Party and Bullshit I think I only saw that video once!

Craftmaster

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
all time favorite song, of life, ever

I think this album is the best sounding album in the hip hop genre. Dre was at the height of his mixing powers on this one

Vintage Manny, this is what made me want to make beats...Those sounds were crazy for the time, and the way he would go in and drop different instruments for the hook was awesome. I wanted to be meticulous like that, I mean I am now, but this is what pushed me.

members online