Soundcloud (best new thing for sharing beats/music)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I'ma check this out I've been using drop.io for collabs. havent used it for releases tho.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
I signed up but I havent fooled with it yet....
I have crap all over the net, I cant even remember all the stuff like this I have signed up for then never get back to.

haha word. i remember i was all excited about reverbnation. i havent used that thing ONCE since i signed up lol. and several other sites where my page is collecting dust. matter of fact ill prolly just dead them cuz theres no reason to have pages with old ass info. its actually quite a tedious task keeping multiple music sites updated.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
If you havent heard soundcloud is the shit... it puts soundclick zshare etc.. all that mess to shame as far as sharing music. Ive been using it for a couple of months now and it is the BOMB....

www.soundcloud.com

Dont say i aint put you on...

Soundcloud is a solid offering. I was an Alpha Tester for them a while ago. Definitely an improvement over the zshare's of the world in that its a bit more secure.
Best things about Soundcloud are its dropbox and recent announcement about Wordpress
integration for those who maintain blogs.

dudes seriously bandcamp.com

Bandcamp IS an app you guys need to check out, I agree. Just the stats improvements alone make it great for artists who are releasing singles. Bandcamp allows you to check who's embedding your songs, who's downloading it and where.
The service allows you to set a price for downloads, or allow your fans to name a price, and the ability to sell your music in any currency.

Soundcloud is more or less made to compliment sites, while Bandcamp hosts a site that you manage. Check em both out and make a decision from there.

members online