Stan Butcher - "House of the Purple Mist"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's do this flip and see what's what. ;) Flip this shit!

Download it in MP3:

You can use Peggo to download the YouTube video to MP3.

R-2859195-1370470300-2006.jpeg.jpg

Cayenne

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 107
I've been busy lately, and oops nice dope already uploaded, sample already chopped, waiting to be free to blast off, keep flippin....

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Ok, I had to check who sampled to make sure this one wasn't touched already. My policy is I don't flip samples that have been touched, so @Fade is off the hook this time...LOL! I will work on this one and post it once it's done.

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
AWWWWWWW MAN! I was totally expecting a dope drum pattern to drop over this ill flip. Disappointed yo :(

Too bad your flip is non existent. Great feedback though. Let me email you my flip with no drums so you can make it better since you're having so much trouble with this track. What's your email address? I'm always down to collab. Wussup? I'll put my 2 flips up against your zero any day of the week. lol..All your forum posts say the same thing... "I can't flip this" ...STFU.. You should be disappointed in yourself. The end.

Last edited:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Too bad your flip is non existent. Great feedback though. Let me email you my flip with no drums so you can make it better since you're having so much trouble with this track. What's your email address? I'm always down to collab. Wussup? I'll put my 2 flips up against your zero any day of the week. lol..All your forum posts say the same thing... "I can't flip this" ...STFU.. You should be disappointed in yourself. The end.

I appreciate your feedback. Thanks. :D

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I appreciate your feedback. Thanks. :D
You owe me 2 beats now! Where you at? lol.. All that matters is your interpretation of the track and I wanna hear it. I did really appreciate your feedback tho...was hoping to start a beat war...but it aint work..

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
You owe me 2 beats now! Where you at? lol.. All that matters is your interpretation of the track and I wanna hear it. I did really appreciate your feedback tho...was hoping to start a beat war...but it aint work..

Nah bro, I took what you said and didn't let it bother me. The old me woulda turned this into a war of words, and I'm tryna be a better person these days. I have to choose my battles wisely now.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
that was awkward, nasty sample though. good flips, the sample kinda speaks for itself

members online