T.I. Reportedly Arrested Hours Before The BET Awards

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
T.I. Reportedly Arrested Hours Before The BET Awards

October 13th, 2007 | details are currently sketchy, reports from Atlanta have surfaced that Clifford "T.I." Harris was arrested on the afternoon of Saturday October 13, 2007 at a local Walgreens. Members of a swat team followed the platinum-selling star into the pharmacy. The rapper was reportedly en route to Atlanta's BET Awards, where T.I. was nominated for several awards, including CD of the Year for his T.I. vs. T.I.P. He was also scheduled to perform at the event.
The incident comes in a year that's been marred with drama for the 27 year-old. In June, T.I. was involved in a physical altercation with Ludacris' manager Chaka Zulu at a Los Angeles luncheon hosted by Warner Brothers executive Kevin Liles. In the months since, T.I. has struggled with fans throwing objects on stage while performing, including one such occurrence leading to a fight in the crowd.
Representatives from Grand Hustle Records were unreachable for comment.

Damnnnnnnnnn.....that's gotta be the most embarrassing shit ever for him. Nominated for 9 awards and he was suppose to perform. If S.W.A.T got him it's gotta be on some serious charges which will make it impossible to make bail until Tuesday at the earliest.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lets see how thug he really is when hes in the slammer gettin slammed by bubba and company

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
He's in and out of jail quite often....nothing new to T.I. He's locked up in Fulton County so he'll live like a king.....last time he was there he shot a fuckin video..."REAL TALK"! The only way they found out was because one of the inmates walked away (escaped) during the the shoot!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
OFFICIALLY confirmed that TI was arrested for trying to buy a fully automatic machine gun from an undercover agent.

Before the arrest, a federal search warrant was executed at T.I.'s College Park residence about 15 miles southwest of Atlanta. Special agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives were seen carting boxes of evidence from T.I.'s home. It's not clear whether in those boxes was the weapon T.I. reportedly purchased.

OMG! If this is true he's the most stupid MF on the face of the earth. First Mike Vick now T.I.P.! Two rich dumb ass N**gaz! When will we learn?

Ok...I just peep'd the news.....This stupid "convicted felon" purchased "3" machine guns with silencers for his body guards. His body guard got pop'd after buying the weapons and in turn flip'd on T.I. When they got him at Walgreens he had other weapons in his suv on the way to the awards show. That's probably 10 or more years per weapon. He'll be an old if he's convicted before he sees the light of day again.

HE'S OUTTA HERE!

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
least ballerina p will have some company when the time comes

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL @ Walgreens.

fuck you man, I'm a manager at Walgreens...lol.. been there the last 6 years. It is kinda funny that he got arrested there... To bad It wasn't the one I work at, then I would have the first hand exclusive and pictures..lol...
That is crazy shit though...

LOL@ ballerina P.....

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL @ Walgreens.

Maybe he was picking up some magnums for after the show.

This shit is really dissapointing. I thought TI gave the best live performances and felt like he was on the verge of dropping a groundbreaking album with his next one.

With his level of success there is no excuse for carelessness.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/10/14/18732714.aspx

Yeah, so he bought guns from the feds, they set him up. We wont see what his sentence is until tomorrow maybe. Prayin for ya homie.

Actually he didn't. His body guard is the one that set up the deal to buy 3 Machine guns with the feds. The body guard was pop's on like the 10 OCt. and from that point he told everything and help'd the feds get T.I. Tip had been buying serveral guns through this bodyguard for months. The feds were already watching the bodyguard. He purchased about 30 guns since July of this year for T.I. who's a convicted felon with previous gun and drug charges.

U can read the entire Warrant here:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/13/t-i-arrest-the-affidavit-and-search-warrant/

Click view doc under his picture and say Goodbye to T.I. forever! They have more than enough to put him away for life. If the if only did 3yrs. per weapon he'd be an old man before getting out of prison. It'll probably be more like 10 per. They'll end up having him on about 10 or more weapons possession charges. HE'S OUTTA HERE!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
actions speak louder than words...

with the millions of dollars that he has and the abillity to buy guards to take the risk of killing or being killed, mister t.i. decides to keep it gangsta. i blame the parents.. its sad that there are so many misguided children who support riffraff like this, assisting this "superstar's" own self destruction while he raps and normalizes violence.

--actions do speak louder than words.. the actions of our government not helping and assisting with strategy to bring hope to the poor and financially defeated so to educate and support these children who believe they will not make it to the age of 21. it's very sad for everyone observing this chaos because so many do not see what is occuring and at what rate it occurs.

much love

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Fucked up!!
W#ell if theres more room at the top and we need to switch to goal minded rappers then I encourage everyone to support my artist StepChild.
Hes already done the thug shit and escaped the hood and has no intentions of "keepin it real (dumb)"
SO help push the man up will ya?

That was dumb as hell of TI...

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
After watching how Micheal Vick got crucified, we'll see what happens to T.I. (Truthfully Incompetent). Man these rappers and athletes are so damn stuuuuuuuuuupid. he'll problaby do 18 months tops unless he roll's over on some one else. Oh and I forgot about Prodigy lol first Sigon Snuffed him than the cops get him LMFAO he's just no having a good 60 days!!!!! fukin savages.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
After watching how Micheal Vick got crucified, we'll see what happens to T.I. (Truthfully Incompetent). Man these rappers and athletes are so damn stuuuuuuuuuupid. he'll problaby do 18 months tops unless he roll's over on some one else. Oh and I forgot about Prodigy lol first Sigon Snuffed him than the cops get him LMFAO he's just no having a good 60 days!!!!! fukin savages.

18 months tops at the feds?...I don't think so. He's already a convicted felon with a prior gun charge. The judge has to go by the guidelines that are already set in stone. It's not like state court. He's gonna get slam'd. The minimum is probably 36-48 months because the max is 10yrs. We won't really no for about 30 days. They have to indict him first. That'll take about 3 to 4 weeks.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
1015_ti_guns.jpg

members online