Taking stimulants and production.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Coffee, Red Bull, Mountain Dew, Monster... and then that "other stuff".

Any of y'all divulge in some serious stimulants to stay up through a long session?

I drank approximately 8 Red Bulls in the span of a couple hours. Still was tired.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
generally the hyper i am ... the better ..especially at a show..had two shows last weekend .. i was jumping all over the place like a maniac .. it was great.. i didnt take anything tho.. they were earlier shows tho.. all the shows ive had lately have been early .. like between 7 -10, and i knew beforehand what time i was going on.. it makes a diffrence. like stress said, it sucks when u dont know what time ur going on .. if u show up 8pm sharp at and dont go on untill 1am that pretty much knocks the energy right outta u if theres a bunch of wack acts before u. by the time u get up there the crowd has dispersed or ran out of steam. ... ive def spit/made beats on that "other stuff" before with good results. Energy drinks are great too. I lil bit of Alchohol seems to help me sometimes.

T

The Arkitekt

red bull and alcohol work good. Coffee for the morning sessions but I havnt really been drinkin any coffee since I quit smokin

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I actually go with the brew to calm me down when I'm thinking a million miles a minute. I've cut drinking a considerable amount within the past couple years. I still have bottles of liquor on my fridge from New Years that haven't been touched. That shit'll fuck up a liver or two... So I'm trying to stay a little healthier.

I used to drink during my music thing...but I found it to be counterproductive at times after a buzz.. So I'll have a beer or two while I do my thing...

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Sleep, always seems to do the trick for me. But it's been about 3 weeks since I even touched the music since my girl was having contractions about a week before the little guy turned up. He sleeps a lot more than we thought he would, so I'm gonna be moving my music downstairs later and getting on with me beats.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
am trying to stay off the redbull and caffeines (took a lot of that stuff while revising) it has pretty crappy side effects.

I hear carbs make you more sleepy while proteins do the opposite. so ill be munching a beef burger while making some beats tonight lol