The new 2020 style

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Okay, I've gotten some feedback on the new style and it's positive but also a bit confusing for some. I was looking at it and I'll make some changes.

The main issue is the main forum page. I think what I'll do is go back to the way we had it but it will still be just 3 main forums: Beat making, Off Topic, Showcase.

What do you guys think?

ArvinArmani

I'm just a shook one
Battle Points: 90
Okay, I've gotten some feedback on the new style and it's positive but also a bit confusing for some. I was looking at it and I'll make some changes.

The main issue is the main forum page. I think what I'll do is go back to the way we had it but it will still be just 3 main forums: Beat making, Off Topic, Showcase.

What do you guys think?
nah, I'd call the changes an improvement in the ill, because it made the ill not look like an old forum anymore. I only say that you could make The new version even better, u know? Improve the new style instead of going back to the old style. Although I've not been so focused on the ill lately so i can't give you direct feedback, but try maybe getting inspired by other sites or apps that have a good style. btw I hope the family issue gets better, it's awesome that you keep checkin back here even at your hardest times.

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
I made the main forum page to look like it used to. For now I'll leave it. I wanted to try something new but I realize now it's sort of confusing on where to post. All is good now, I won't touch it!