The Sounds Of Hell

ill o.g.
The Sounds Of Hell, really scary stuff

I KNOW THIS IS MAD OLD BUT ITS MAD SCARY.. RUSSAIN OIL DIGGERS DUG THE DEEPEST HOLE EVER BUT STOPPED AT ABOUT 8 MILES. THEY STUCK A MICROPHONE INTO THE HOLE AND RECORDED SCREAMING VOICES! ALSO, A SMOKE CAME OUT OF THE HOLE IN THE SHAPE OF A BAT WITH A RUSSIAN MESSAGE. THIS IS MAD SCARY . . .

http://www.angelfire.com/mo/reTableoftheRemnant/Hellsound.html

THAT HAS A SOUNDCLIP OF THE HELL SOUNDS, IM REALLY CREEPED OUT

i think the sounds on the site dont work so if u wanna hear it, IM me at Bigfatheadmole

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
i dunno man, if they actually dug this huge ass hole, then there was probably a lot of air currents whipping around down there. and we've all heard a hard wind make a howling sound, so i dunno if i believe this shit.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, c'mon man. First of all, it sounds fuckin crazy, but on the other hand I can't believe it's "sounds from hell" ahahahaa. Just because they dug a hole that goes down deep in the ground, they found hell or something? C'mon. If it's true then all those evil spirits would have escaped and taken over the world!

ill o.g.
lol, fade

they weren't diggin for hell, they were diggin for oil. They stuck a mic down there to check for plate movements and screams and other sounds came out. They even saw a cloud of smoke shaped in a message . . . mad weird stuff

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
look people, the earths diameter is 12,765 kilometers. now, if hell existed, why would it be 14 kilometers down? dont you think it would be a little deeper than that? and heres my theory on the sounds. just like when you blow on a bottle, it makes a sound, the same thing could happen below the surface. when you blow on a bottle, the sound of the air rushing over the opening is reverberated in the bottom of the bottle, and thats what makes the sound. so the air rushing over the top of the hole they drilled could reverberate at the bottom of the hole creating that sound. and also, if they hit some sort of magma vein, that could explain the temperature and the sound. all that hot air from the magma vein churning and mixing with other air currents, or if they drilled though into the magma vein and all the hot air rushed up through the puncture point, that could create the sound. i think it's all b.s.

oh, and another thing. if this was the discovery of hell, why would they just cap the hole and leave it??? don't you think that scientists and religious fanatics and other people would want to experiment or do other tests to prove the existence of a hell or not? if it was a real thing, how come other nations haven't tried to do the same thing. don't you think the discovery of hell would be the biggest discovery in the history of the world???? therefore, since there was no follow up examination etc, i think it's all tabloid material and nothing more.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Bigfatheadmole said:
lol, fade

they weren't diggin for hell, they were diggin for oil. They stuck a mic down there to check for plate movements and screams and other sounds came out. They even saw a cloud of smoke shaped in a message . . . mad weird stuff

LOL I didn't say they were digging FOR hell, I just said it's stupid that they supposedly "found" hell. Anyway, what a crock.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
tricky spinz said:
look people, the earths diameter is 12,765 kilometers. now, if hell existed, why would it be 14 kilometers down? dont you think it would be a little deeper than that? and heres my theory on the sounds. just like when you blow on a bottle, it makes a sound, the same thing could happen below the surface. when you blow on a bottle, the sound of the air rushing over the opening is reverberated in the bottom of the bottle, and thats what makes the sound. so the air rushing over the top of the hole they drilled could reverberate at the bottom of the hole creating that sound. and also, if they hit some sort of magma vein, that could explain the temperature and the sound. all that hot air from the magma vein churning and mixing with other air currents, or if they drilled though into the magma vein and all the hot air rushed up through the puncture point, that could create the sound. i think it's all b.s.

oh, and another thing. if this was the discovery of hell, why would they just cap the hole and leave it??? don't you think that scientists and religious fanatics and other people would want to experiment or do other tests to prove the existence of a hell or not? if it was a real thing, how come other nations haven't tried to do the same thing. don't you think the discovery of hell would be the biggest discovery in the history of the world???? therefore, since there was no follow up examination etc, i think it's all tabloid material and nothing more.
Damnit you just had to kill all the mystery behind it dint you now Im not afraid anymore thanx alot lol

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
hahaha what a bunch of shit... hahahaha... sorry but i'ma sample that...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
If they would have capped this hole.... how the hell would Fade have gotten out??? We would have no one to terrorize the wack dj's, producers, and emcees of America...wait... i mean Canada. Besides, what everyone hasn't realized yet is that no, that cant be hell in a hole. We ARE in hell... in some previous life or some shit, we were screwing up preetttty badly. So, we died, and popped up here on earth as an embryo. Hell = Earth. Earth = Hell. THAT'S why it's so hard to walk that narrow path. At least that's what that squirrel keeps telling me. shhhhhhhhhhh

members online

No members online now.