Tiffany Miranda-Female Producer

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
shesss bad id smash the shyttttt outta here...did anybody notice she wuz completely off beat when she wuz playin that drum over the strings at first that booth moniter to engineer urself is fuckin hot i wud love to have that shyt.....

O

open mind

shesss bad id smash the shyttttt outta here...did anybody notice she wuz completely off beat when she wuz playin that drum over the strings at first.....she shud just be a model........in my room

i would forgive her if she is offbeat on the beats as long as she knows how to jumb on my ******** with some groove haahahah

dont worry fury i would share her with fam lol.lets do some ILLMUZIK GANGBANG ON HER AHAHAH

1st!

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'd tap her drum pad anytime... Not sure about her tho or her beats she seems like the perfect reason for that ejector seat in your car that you allways wanted. "I think we need to talk"... OH Shit, button... hit the button...
Just my opinion tho so you can have her open mind I'm gonna step to tha side on this one.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shame on ya'll. cant ya'll pay attention to her music and talent instead of her looks?

I can't. But ya'll could at least try to.

but yeah I'd smash. she got some beats too.

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn i'll bang her i mean i bang her beats if i was her man i would hit that in booth to help her hit those high note. But i feel like Voo said that dumbass look on her face i guess just have to hit that from the back all the time LOL

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
girl gots talent, she can sing and make beats...oh and she looks good too, what more could u ask for in a wifey?

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
girl gots talent, she can sing and make beats...oh and she looks good too, what more could u ask for in a wifey?

good health insurance and a mean frying pan in the kitchen and i'm set. good find

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
nah man, don't want to be overshadowed by a girl lol. She probably be a nerdy girl, i don't a lot of girl come up with the idea of producing.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
What I would do is wine and dine her, and while we're out having a smash of a time, my goons is at her pad loading up all that "Red Room" shit. LOL!

Carma is a bitch though. Baby girl is from MIA with a latin last name. Crib looks prettty nice. I don't think u want to meet the goons that are probably backing her. Can u say "hello to my lil friend"......lmbao

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Carma is a bitch though. Baby girl is from MIA with a latin last name. Crib looks prettty nice. I don't think u want to meet the goons that are probably backing here. Can u say "hello to my lil friend"......lmbao

yeah you right you cant go to the MIA halfsteppin...nowhere mattafact!

members online