Today, I beat the statisics!!!!

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Happy Birthday X-Sinna,
I'm coming up on a Birthday in a couple of weeks, and it's amazing, the older you get, the more you appreciate every day on this earth.
I wish you a good day and a good year!
EZ

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Happy Birthday X-Sinna,
I'm coming up on a Birthday in a couple of weeks, and it's amazing, the older you get, the more you appreciate every day on this earth.
I wish you a good day and a good year!
EZ

You got that right man. Thanks so much.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Happy Birthday my brotha! Another year and here we go homie. I hope it was a great day for ya. Can't wait to let you hear some new beats. BTW, I am ready whenever you are to do this compilation on a beat or 2 when you are ready. I will be 40 next month so, I know what you mean. Peace and take care of yourself and your family man. One.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Happy Birthday mate!

Excuse my ignorance but what is the significant statistic that you alluded to in the title?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Happy Birthday man...it's a damn shame that we have to think like that but it's the Gospel! Enjoy it homie and I wish you 80 more! ONE!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
X, I know where you're coming from and I too hate to see it put that way but it is what it is. Congrads on beating the statistics and more importantly, Happy Birthday!

MOF

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Happy Birthday mate!

Excuse my ignorance but what is the significant statistic that you alluded to in the title?

No problem homie. The statistic I'm refering to is that most young black males don't live to twenty years old due to black on black crime and violence in Kansas City. I've been blessed to live past that stat. Thanks to you all for the happy b-day wishes.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
happy belated my dood

members online