Trying to improve my craft

Battle Points: 2
I took piano for half a decade, messed around with production back when it was still fruity loops. Just dusted off my laptop and booted up fl studio again to get back into it. I need a mentor or someone who can point me in the right direction but I have a good foundation. I've loved every track I've listened to and I'm excited to hop in on the beat contests. Hopefully it helps improve my craft

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @DJ JazzperSkye and how did your piano lessons go when you did take any and at what age did you take 'em? For FL ask @slimegreenbeats as he has dope tutorials for it.

Oh I get the kids thing, my first few records I did with three young kids at home. It does get easier but I find that you have to guard your creative time as almost sacred. Its what you really want to be doing right? Good luck! Cant wait to hear what you come up with.
yeah life has a way of getting in the way of making music, I hardly get any time in my current job, its a pain in the arse, it was so nice to have lockdown for 3 months, made me realise how much I enjoy making music, when I have time to do it.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
There @Armani was, is and always will be one Kanye, and he's a douche. Real producers are to be social.

members online