Undersound here, from Angola

Undersound

Sound of the Underground
Battle Points: 17
Hi guys,

My name is Undersound, I am from Angola in Africa and I live in the capital city, Luanda.

I've been beatmaking since 2004, although with ups and downs due to some personal stuff, education and all.
Started it with Fruityloops and worked with it for about 4 years, then I bought myself an ipad and started using the Beatmaker 2. BM2 was great, easy to use, good quality beats, and allowed me to have the flexibility of making beats wherever I was. Later on me and my buddies released an EP in 2014, fully produced by, with beats from BM2.
In 2017 I bought myself the Mashine Mikro 2, which is great, handy and easy to use and has been my best friend since then.
I have a great passion for the underground scene, so that's all I do, boombap beats.
The reason I registered to Illmuzik is coz I wanna take my thing to the next level, like learning how to mix and master, get some tricks and tips about beatmaking, showcase my beats, and maybe collab with some of you guys coz I've heard some dope beats here.
Ultimately, my goal is to work with professional rappers in my country.

Peace

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Undersound but for your sanity find some peeps who solely mix and/or master.

Undersound

Sound of the Underground
Welcome @Undersound but for your sanity find some peeps who solely mix and/or master.
Thanks. That's prolly best. For now, when someone approches me for a beat, I just send them the beat (and groups) and then someone else deals with the mixing. But some basic mixing is important to emphasize a few sounds in the beat and make them likeable.

Hi guys,

My name is Undersound, I am from Angola in Africa and I live in the capital city, Luanda.

I've been beatmaking since 2004, although with ups and downs due to some personal stuff, education and all.
Started it with Fruityloops and worked with it for about 4 years, then I bought myself an ipad and started using the Beatmaker 2. BM2 was great, easy to use, good quality beats, and allowed me to have the flexibility of making beats wherever I was. Later on me and my buddies released an EP in 2014, fully produced by, with beats from BM2.
In 2017 I bought myself the Mashine Mikro 2, which is great, handy and easy to use and has been my best friend since then.
I have a great passion for the underground scene, so that's all I do, boombap beats.
The reason I registered to Illmuzik is coz I wanna take my thing to the next level, like learning how to mix and master, get some tricks and tips about beatmaking, showcase my beats, and maybe collab with some of you guys coz I've heard some dope beats here.
Ultimately, my goal is to work with professional rappers in my country.

Peace
Welcome to the family, @Undersound ... hows life in Angola exactly ? I think your flag is the the one with the black & red background and a yellow thing in the middle, i think it was a knife in the middle. so that's all i know from your country.

Undersound

Sound of the Underground
Welcome to the family, @Undersound ... hows life in Angola exactly ? I think your flag is the the one with the black & red background and a yellow thing in the middle, i think it was a knife in the middle. so that's all i know from your country.
hey dude, that's correct, the yellow thing is a half gear, a machete and a star. Life is alright here if you got a decent income, other than that it's very hard. There is huge difference among social classes, it's like 5% are rich, 30% are ok, and 65% are very poor or miserable. Getting a university degree is pretty much the norm here, it's like half way to having a decent life. Politicians are the richest people here, so pretty much their family members and relatives benefit from that without any effort.
However, apart from all the hardship, it's a beautiful country, people are friendly and welcoming. Sometimes it feels like people are used to the hardships of life, they just keep moving.

I will look you up on instagram.

hey dude, that's correct, the yellow thing is a half gear, a machete and a star. Life is alright here if you got a decent income, other than that it's very hard. There is huge difference among social classes, it's like 5% are rich, 30% are ok, and 65% are very poor or miserable. Getting a university degree is pretty much the norm here, it's like half way to having a decent life. Politicians are the richest people here, so pretty much their family members and relatives benefit from that without any effort.
However, apart from all the hardship, it's a beautiful country, people are friendly and welcoming. Sometimes it feels like people are used to the hardships of life, they just keep moving.

I will look you up on instagram.
Nice man, i really like your country, one fact that i know is that african countries like angola are gonna be taking the world in their grip, unless america (or europe, by highest chance) puts a new disease africa. because most of your population are younger people & teenagers, and they have lived a hard life while american kids are living in fuckin heaven and they're not satisfied with it! so they'll be actual men when they grow up. that is near to what china needed to become the greatest power on the globe.

members online