Uno mas!

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Sup.

Hope everyone is having a blast!

I'm looking forward to listen to all of those awesome beats y'all have been making.
And what better way to introduce myself than to show you my latest production.
Let me know how awesome you think it is, or if you think it's a piece of shit :D lol

"

Welcome to the family Homey! How long have you been producin ? the beat tells that you're not a newbie.

the best place to receive feedback for the beats here is Showcase, the battles are really good cuz they tell you exactly how good u are, but in the showcase you hear why exactly your beat sounds good or bad or ... you can also improve your music knowledge and experience by giving feedback and checking out Other beatmakers flaws. this way you wont make the mistakes that the others made before you.

and btw the beat has good skeleton, its incredibly catchy, but i think the weak point is the drums, they sound weak. its good that you kinda tryed to try a new thing, it worked out and made your beat unique, but i think the key for its perfection is stronger bass & drums.

Last edited:

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Welcome to the family Homey! How long have you been producin ? the beat tells that you're not a newbie.

the best place to receive feedback for the beats here is Showcase, the battles are really good cuz they tell you exactly how good u are, but in the showcase you hear why exactly your beat sounds good or bad or ... you can also improve your music knowledge and experience by giving feedback and checking out Other beatmakers flaws. this way you wont make the mistakes that the others made before you.

and btw the beat has good skeleton, its incredibly catchy, but i think the weak point is the drums, they sound weak. its good that you kinda tryed to try a new thing, it worked out and made your beat unique, but i think the key for its perfection is stronger bass & drums.
Thanks for the warm wellcome friends!
And thanks for the feedback @ArvinArmani. I will def take that into consideration :)
Not a complete newbie, been making beats for about 6 mths now, but been writing lyrics and rapping/freestyling for a couple of years, which is my main thing.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Inspcthergadget and where can I hear your raps? That's the main focus I have.

members online