Wacka Flocka Concert Ends With Shooting

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Does it ever end? and this cat just started!

Wacka Flocka Flame has already had a month filled with violence as two incidents with his name attached made the headlines. First, members of his camp had an altercation with members of Young Jeezy's camp and the following day, four young men were shot after his concert.

It was reported last week, the Jeezy and Gucci camps were in a scuffle that involved shots being fired at Walters Clothing Store in Atlanta, Georgia. This led to Flocka's bodyguard firing shots before police officers arrived on the scene. Flocka reportedly left the incident with a swollen eye.

The following evening, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that eight young men were shot after Wacka Flocka's concert in Gary, Indiana. The young men, ages 14 to 18, were allegedly shot at the World of Skates' parking lot on March 5. The Post-Tribune reported that their injuries were not life threatening.

According to Commander Michael Mallett, this is all a result of an east vs. west battle.

“The kids have separated themselves into east and west sides,” he told the newspaper. “They’ve been doing it for many years now, but it’s gotten worse, especially when you have entertainers making references to east side vs. west side. The youth in our community have taken it to heart.”

Wacka Flocka Flame is no stranger to violence. He was the victim of a shooting in January that could have ended his life.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's a rapper's name?

Man..I'm not down with people named after Fozzy's famous saying...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
This Gang shit is getting WAY out of hand. It has TOTALLY infiltrated hip hop. You have to be affiliated with something just to survive in jail if you happen to go. It's funny how the Feds and other Law Enforcement can gun down innocent people on simple shit like "attending a wedding after party" but when thugz and gangsters flaunt shit in there face the do absolutely nothing! Our young black youth are DOOMED....they want them to kill each other off by the dozens.

P.S. This actually had nothing to do with Flocka though he is one of the dumbest mofo's breathing! That East vs West was already jumping off there. The concert just brought both sides to the same place and it sparked from there. If it would have been a church service it still would have happened!!!

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
This Gang shit is getting WAY out of hand. It has TOTALLY infiltrated hip hop. You have to be affiliated with something just to survive in jail if you happen to go. It's funny how the Feds and other Law Enforcement can gun down innocent people on simple shit like "attending a wedding after party" but when thugz and gangsters flaunt shit in there face the do absolutely nothing! Our young black youth are DOOMED....they want them to kill each other off by the dozens.

P.S. This actually had nothing to do with Flocka though he is one of the dumbest mofo's breathing! That East vs West was already jumping off there. The concert just brought both sides to the same place and it sparked from there. If it would have been a church service it still would have happened!!!

I agree about the gang shit getting out of hand. They even have a show called gangland on A&E and documents various gangs across america, and Im guilty of watching it.

I was surprised to see a latino gang was doing so much damage in ATL, I forgot their name. It was funny hearing one of the guys talk, one sentence he had the west coast latino gang accent, and the next sentence he had the southern accent going. Im thinking this dude is so confused and messed up he dosnt know who he is.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I agree about the gang shit getting out of hand. They even have a show called gangland on A&E and documents various gangs across america, and Im guilty of watching it.

I was surprised to see a latino gang was doing so much damage in ATL, I forgot their name. It was funny hearing one of the guys talk, one sentence he had the west coast latino gang accent, and the next sentence he had the southern accent going. Im thinking this dude is so confused and messed up he dosnt know who he is.

yea man.....Gwinnet county is controlled by Mexican gangs....right outside of Atlanta. They have shoot outs in broad day light.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
This Gang shit is getting WAY out of hand. It has TOTALLY infiltrated hip hop. You have to be affiliated with something just to survive in jail if you happen to go. Our young black youth are DOOMED....they want them to kill each other off by the dozens.

They could stop doing dumb shit that will land them in jail.
Then no need to pick a side.

I know .... Thats ignant talk, but its also wishful thinking.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
This whole scenario is fugged up IMO...1st there were 8 kids shot in one night! I mean damn, it took 2 mos. in Iraq for 8 soldiers to get shot in a so called WAR!. 2nd the ages ranged from 14 to 18...wtf? 3rd If WFF knows that his ish is promoting voilence why don't he put it on chill? Why do the venues even have this mofo perform? Yeah revenue is a big factor but at the expense of our youths lives? Money cant replace a 14 yr old kids life. Nobody in the age range of 14 to 18 knows what life is yet. They may think they know but we know better.

I thought that east/west bs was dead anyway.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I agree Dac , its hard enough to get a show when your ish is positive because of crap like that.
This shit makes it harder for shows to get insured and security and all that.
Its about to get back on the early 90's late 80's gangsta ish where er body is dying and goin to jail.

Young heads need to wake up!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
If WFF knows that his ish is promoting voilence why don't he put it on chill? Why do the venues even have this mofo perform? Yeah revenue is a big factor but at the expense of our youths lives?
I thought that east/west bs was dead anyway.

#1. Because most hip-hop you hear promotes violence in some sort of way......His music is no different.

#2. You said it yourself, revenue...As long as it doesn't involve the sponsor's kids, they don't give a fuck.

#3. East/West Not coasts..I'm assuming the sections of the city are at "war".

This shit isn't new, people... It's just another incident where children have replaced their real family with the ones associated with the street.

Where are the parents??? I grew up listening to shit like that...I've lived in a poor neighborhood for a while growing up....My parents taught me right from wrong.......

These people are having kids and letting the streets raise them, unfortunately the kids are the ones that become victims....or someone else's kids

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Wack Flacka Flamer sucks. Didn't he say on an interview that he doesn't need lyrics? All he needs is a beat and a catchy hook. Soooooo now we're doing rap music w/out the rap? I swear yo...there so many garbage "rappers" gettin paper. I mean, seriously. The guys name alone makes him a prime candidate to get punched in the face.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Wack Flacka Flamer sucks. Didn't he say on an interview that he doesn't need lyrics? All he needs is a beat and a catchy hook. Soooooo now we're doing rap music w/out the rap? I swear yo...there so many garbage "rappers" gettin paper. I mean, seriously. The guys name alone makes him a prime candidate to get punched in the face.

U can hate the dude for speaking the truth...but he did in fact SPEAK THE TRUTH. For the type of RAP that he does he doesn't need the lyrical content of say a KRS1. If he claimed to be a LYRICIST I could understand the hate BUT he has never proclaimed to be an EMCEE or LYRICIST. For what he does and others like him the MOST IMPORTANT aspect is an EXTREMELY catchy hook...this is fact. Catchy hooks can bring you major radio play, record sells, club spins and PAPER. At the end of the day DUDE DID NOT LIE and I can respect THE TRUTH!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
UPDATE:Waka Flocka Flame got arrested!

Waka Flocka Flame was reportedly arrested on Tuesday (March 16) for a probation violation.

According to the Macon-Telegraph, the rapper, who suffered multiple gunshot wounds in a robbery attempt just months ago, is being held in the Houston County Jail.

Flocka, real name Juaquin James Malphurs, received probation for possession of a sawed-off shotgun. In addition, one of his recent concerts ended in violence, leaving eight men shot, but not in life-threatening condition.

Currently, his single, "O Let's Do It," is at No. 80 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Another kid fugging up his life and everybody around him is watching him make mistake after mistake. What a fuggin waste!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
U can hate the dude for speaking the truth...but he did in fact SPEAK THE TRUTH. For the type of RAP that he does he doesn't need the lyrical content of say a KRS1. If he claimed to be a LYRICIST I could understand the hate BUT he has never proclaimed to be an EMCEE or LYRICIST. For what he does and others like him the MOST IMPORTANT aspect is an EXTREMELY catchy hook...this is fact. Catchy hooks can bring you major radio play, record sells, club spins and PAPER. At the end of the day DUDE DID NOT LIE and I can respect THE TRUTH!

so put it under the categorie of POP. Cause rap usually has some sort of rapping in it.
and we'll see how long this retard lasts. Cause he can NEVER do a track with any kind of emcee...cause he will get MURDERED! Shit....I may not get much paper...off hip hop (yet), but I know for a fact that I could hold my own with anybody on any track because I take this craft seriously. I'm not just here for a check.
Once again....FUCK WACKA FLACKA FLAMER.....talentless scumbag that continues the destruction of an art form. Can't co-sign anybody who disrespects hip hop like that.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
^I kinda agree with Mr. Buku..

But dude did speak the truth....the game has geared away from complexities.....Just keep it catchy...rap about wiping your ass after a shit and have a catchy hook, and you'd make that paper....

However, don't blame him for "the destruction" PEOPLE ARE BUYING HIS SHIT! BLAME THEM! If people stop buying that shit, then the game would change...

But it won't happen....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
so put it under the categorie of POP. Cause rap usually has some sort of rapping in it.
and we'll see how long this retard lasts. Cause he can NEVER do a track with any kind of emcee...cause he will get MURDERED! Shit....I may not get much paper...off hip hop (yet), but I know for a fact that I could hold my own with anybody on any track because I take this craft seriously. I'm not just here for a check.
Once again....FUCK WACKA FLACKA FLAMER.....talentless scumbag that continues the destruction of an art form. Can't co-sign anybody who disrespects hip hop like that.

cosign. anybody can make a hit record wit the right financial backing. half of the so called talent out now is found in malls or modeling agencies. but get one of them to do what we do. aint happenin.

Queenofex

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Whew! It's a some truth all through this thread!

I think it's a damn shame. The minds of these young kids are being destroyed by what was built to be positive in the first place. (thats sad) Hip-Hop
The hooks may be catchy etc but come on a song called lemonade. Lemonade seriously....thats like kindergarden. So the I.Q of people who tune in to that brainless shit is droping by the seconds......

I'm pretty burned out with arguing the point about the impact hip-hop has on these communites but i'm more interested in the way it can be a possible turn around and start building it back up. It want be easy because hip-hop lost it's innocence along time ago when it became corporate.

members online