Warzone - July 1-2, 2016 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from July 1-2nd! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on July 1st at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on July 2nd, where the results will be posted the same day.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats (or you can use 1 beat for all 4 rounds). The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: None

Rounds

• Round 1 will begin around 10am ET.
  • Rounds 2, 3, and 4 will begin as soon as the votes are tallied from the previous round. Usually it's about 30 minutes between rounds.
Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2016070102.png

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104
Ladies and Gentlemen I have been working on beats for my debut instumental mixtape BoomBap sesstrumentals. I set a goal to have 17 tracks done by Wed. and I'm at 14. Hopefully I get 2 done by today. What I am trying to say is that the pressure is on high because I will have to present 4 good beats by the 1st. God willing I will get it finished. I will post when the mixtape is available for free download on DatPiff and SoundCloud.

SimplisticVII

Battle Points: 15
Not restricted to 2 minutes beats, right? as someone who changes the musical feel between multiple verses I feel like the 2 minutes is very limiting.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@SimplisticVII lol ya, it's only 1 minute. With Warzone we try to keep it short and sweet, like you're trying to take out your opponent real quick type of thing.

Sometimes it's 4 minutes for the Beat This, depending on the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.