Wassup im Mattyicemade

Hey, I'm Matt I've been making beats for about 8 months now. I look up to metro, future, southside, ye, nav, and many others but they are my top influences. I love making beats and I have a real passion for this music that I'm making. I don't wanna just sell type beats I wanna make music that can change people how the music changed me. I'm excited to share music on this but also I'm very excited to see what else is out there and what other people are working with. at first, I started selling my beats about 4 months ago but took them all down cause they were trash but now I'm on the wave and I'm feeling it. Love to all yall ✌. I also just dropped my first beat tape on SoundCloud @mattyicemade hope you guys enjoy that.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @MATTYICEMADE01 and I hope you can play an instrument and not be a type beat piano roll player. Don't sell beats, make music and sell an aural experience.

Hey, I'm Matt I've been making beats for about 8 months now. I look up to metro, future, southside, ye, nav, and many others but they are my top influences. I love making beats and I have a real passion for this music that I'm making. I don't wanna just sell type beats I wanna make music that can change people how the music changed me. I'm excited to share music on this but also I'm very excited to see what else is out there and what other people are working with. at first, I started selling my beats about 4 months ago but took them all down cause they were trash but now I'm on the wave and I'm feeling it. Love to all yall ✌. I also just dropped my first beat tape on SoundCloud @mattyicemade hope you guys enjoy that.
I agree, type beats are lame bro. Always just try to be the best artist you can be. I like the mindset you have fam. Cheers