Week of April 17, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Alright, alright, alright, alright... now I'm early... I flipped most of the samples you put up, but I'm always late in posting them. I'm doing this one... and there will be a lot of cutting/rearranging with that one.

I'm not home, but I'm going and try to drop some dopness

Silence

ill o.g.
using the beat

yo im fairly new to the board jus wodnerin in these samples flippin contests if we come up with sum were really feeling if its cool if we use them outside the board

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
This sounds f*ing cool, good pick Graf. Once again it's on!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Silence said:
yo im fairly new to the board jus wodnerin in these samples flippin contests if we come up with sum were really feeling if its cool if we use them outside the board
Yeah why not?
I mean I dont see why not?
Its not like everyone is going to do it the same!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
wow... i leave out, and Graf posts this early in the morning.... not only that, he's posted a classical joint, the ones i always use. i got a few of these chopped up. i like samples without drums... they give u alot of freedom to chop without snares and kicks in the way. i'll get to this asap.

da relic

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
You've provoked me..

this will be the first time i flip one of these

Holly Scott

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
glad u guys r feelin the sample, i try to pick samples that give the producers a lot of room for creativity and i believe this sample, does just that, just got out of class and i'm about to work on this

shit, that shit is sick. and big .. theres material there for me for about ayear.

how long do we have to flip it graf?

Visceral

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I just made a beat for the last flip, but it's closed. I got here too late man. Oh well fuck it, I'll have a bash at this next one

Status
Not open for further replies.