Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this sample is great

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Merc Waters- This Cool As Far As A Flip...gets A Little Monotinous After A While. Drums Are Hard And Bangin..love That! Just Cant Picture Anyone Flowing Over This...good For Your Instro Album Or Something. Good Job!

Iceman- Dope Flip Homie Cant Really Recognize Where The Sample Is Until Vocal Stabs Come In. Dope Flip Dog!

Yo! This Sample Brought Back Some Memories Of My Childhood Growing Up In The Old Projects In Sanford, Nc...nice Find Yo!

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
iceman - first of all i hate the drums. everything else is beautiful to me, but the drum sounds are like stock drum machine. not really feeling those.

skidflow - this is real dope. nuff said. maybe one of the bass notes is out of key. hard to tell on my shitty computer speakers.

O

open mind

damn u are fast! i will not hear any beat before i finish my flip to keep ideas fresh u know.

*update* man i tried 4 mo then an hour or so and i couldnt get something that i was happy with iam really pissed off lol.i have to skip this. now iam gonna check ya beats out.iam really curious what u made with it.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I gotta clean it up a little but this was the best I could do with it.

http://www.ominousred.com/audio/Ominous_001.mp3

I'll see if I could dig something else up for the next flippage too if you guys don't have anything to throw on the table.

I just listened to Iceman and Mercury's beats. This is why this is my favorite thread on this site. I love to hear how you guys flip shit up and pop out dope beats out of the same sample everyone is using. I think that was why I liked the last BEAT THIS so much because we all had the same sound kit but everyone cranked out very different beats.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
2good- This is dope, it does get a lil choppy , but its dope..YOu killin the tags! :D

Iceman- Good shit freaky

Skidflow- this is tight as hell too. I can hear the attachment to the original! I remember this as a kid too!

Ominous- not feeling it as much as the others mainly because of the snare.seemed a little all over the place.But its not like its easy to flip this!
I might try to get somthin in on this this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online