Week of June 12, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

j-one

ill o.g.
Damn Spanish, that shit was tiiiiight. Was wondering when it was going to kick in cus it's got quite an intro lol, but hell yeah, digging this shit man, can't fault it.

Def. going to try and flip this if I get the time.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yo Spanish you crazy beat-makin maniac! Nice intro, your flip is ill and the drum pattern is real dope. This is hot son! I'm gonna get mine in inna minute and give you some comp. werd.

O

open mind

spanish the chops are fucking SICK!!! i didnt feel the drum samples u got there but the drum pattern is dope.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
O

open mind

trinidad
wow crazy flipin sounds fresh. scratchin fits well but the AH YEAH scratch dont fit the rest of the scratches are fresh.crazy choppin and changeups i like this.and the effect on the snare is cool VERY CREATIVE!

the bass sound is that a synth or is it filtered from the sample?very grimey love it

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea nice flip homes.. i would like to try but i'm not good at mastering and mixing when i export my stuff everyhthig runs into each other man..but nice flip for real.

Grafix do you come out Baltimore or the Townson area and check out the gutiar center if so let me know cus we scrap up beats in front of people up there homes.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
This sounds like that one sample they might of used in Immortal Technique's Revolutionary Vol. 2, can't remember the track man. I think it was Harlem Streets, but I can't remember and they added a rain effect to it. Is that the one Grafik? But besides that this sample is ill. I'll get something for this once I get out of school and finish these finals.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
reviews.......................

spanish: long intro, but i love the sample so, that is a good thing, very nice, i love the drums and your chops are def on point in this joint, have nothing neg to say about it, except it is dope man, keep up the good work

open mind: very nice man, i am love the chops, and the drums are dirty to go along with your chopped melody, i am diggin it man, for real nice flip, keep up the good work

trinidad: shit is aight man, i am diggin the scratches, i thought the chops seemed a little sloppy in the intro, but once the drums came in it all made sense, i am diggin it man, very grimmy feel to it and the change ups are dope as well, nice flip man diggin it, keep up the good work

bigd: oh shit this is tight man i am def feelin this joint, chops are crazy, and the drums are def knockin, killed it man, nothing bad to say about it, keep up the good work homie!

knox raw: aight man, def has a jazzy feel to the beat, and the keys are really tight man, didnt think someone would flip it like this, very interesting, i like it man, keep up the good work homie

and i dont know if the sample has ever been used, it looked like a rare record, but other people might have used this sample

O

open mind

grafik: damn grafik the melody u made from the chops is crazy feelin it. drums coming very hard,scratches fits well.i cant really say much about the mix iam on headphones right now but i think its good maybe the scratches are a bit too loud.but the overall mix qualy of your beats improved good work.

DrOscillator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nice track knox. its got a much different feel from some of the others. i like how the kick makes the sample cut out, not sure if that was an intentional effect or not, but sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online