Week of March 27, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Another sample flippin contest! Remeber this is just for fun and remember to give reviews to others when you post your flip. THANKS.....................
This sample is from an old jazz record, called Afrikaan, I think this sample gives plenty of room for creativity, have fun!

btw, the sample skips once because of a crack halfway through, but just dont use that part of the sample, old records, what can you do......

Track: Illmuzik flippin’ sample
www.soundclick.com/grafik

I will post mine later this week when I have some free time to do it……………

O

open mind

that is hard to do for me i think i take a time out on this one.dont feel the sample it didnt inspire me iam lookin to you guys how u bring it.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
I thought this was the best sample for a while! The Goldfinger and Star Wars crap was buggin me out.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
well i look for shit that people can be creative with, and honestly i am not gonna post all my good samples, i'm not giving blaze samples away for free, sorry, if any of you want to post a sample next time, let me know...........I think this sample is actually tight, i am gonna bring the heat

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's on again! Good look Grafik. I'll have mine up later this week. Peace

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
i agree wit u Graf... cmon man, dont get discouraged. if u shoot the jumper long enuff, sooner or later its gonna go in. there's 3+ minutes here. there's gotta be something there u can use. as soon as i heard it, i knew fire could be made.

da relic

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
samp

im in son!! give me an hour!! ill post im feelin the samp..

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
m.s said:
i only choose a few elements of this jazz joint to get it to my grimy wayz!! here it go son!!

deep jazz
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3705108&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3705108&q=hi

www.soundclick.com/mysolutionz if u cant fuck with the link

Nice flip but not really feelin the drums. I feel like it's way to hyped up for the way you chopped and arranged the sample. You know what I mean? To me it just doesn't flow right. Like the drums are all complex and the sample's smooth and down tempo. Let the drums play off the sample. Maybe you wanted it that way but this is just my opinion.

Wait, how long does each flip last? Cuz I might be able to jump in this, finally.

EDIT: Listen to your Lyrical Venom Part 2, that's what I'm talkin about. The drums flow with the sample.

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Nice sample GRAFIK. That shit is tight. I'm gonna try and get in on this one if I get some time.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
knox raw: very interesting, did you pull that bass from the sample? the first part of the beat is alright, but the when the second one dropped, def. got me hype, very nice, and the third flip is tight man, you put a lot of work into this i see, the hats sound a little too crisp for the beat, but other than that it is def off the hook man, excellent job

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online