Week of March 6, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I want to do another thread where I will post a sample and watch how different producers flip it. I justed wanted to know if everyone who uses samples is intrested in doing this. Fade is going to move this thread to the showcase eventually. The sample is the theme song from 007 goldfinger. I had this old record and never really used it, so flip away, can't wait to see what people come up with.

Oh yeah and the sample is not the greatest quality, but it can be cleaned up.

Here's the sample: ILLMUZIK SAMPLE

www.soundclick.com/grafik

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Grafik whats up dawg where you at in MD, anyhow thats also one my artists too LOL MD...anyhow good looking on what you do, I like to do this because I have no time anymore for the beat this....LOL last one I only did to see if I could do the marvin gaye with altering anything, more of a challenge anyhow what did you come up with?

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bigdmakintrax said:
Grafik whats up dawg where you at in MD, anyhow thats also one my artists too LOL MD...anyhow good looking on what you do, I like to do this because I have no time anymore for the beat this....LOL last one I only did to see if I could do the marvin gaye with altering anything, more of a challenge anyhow what did you come up with?

man i tried to do that, but the BPM kept going up and down, it wasn't constant and i didnt want to chop it up piece by piece, so i didn't even try, but i'm tryin to make a beat out of the other acapella, but anyway yeah i want to see how people flip this sample, i dont know what i am going to do with this joint

also i'm like 30 mins away from bmore in frederick

O

open mind

this should be a challenge the tempo is changing like a motherfucker iam not ready to fuck with it but i cant wait the results.good luck yall
ps:great choice of sample

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
oohh shit thats sick Graf..
I got ta workin on some other shit and just checked in .
I like that shit.
The delay on that is just sick.
Can you throw that "The Heart is cold" in there?
Ohh snap..
Some one get in here ,
Ironically I loaned out my 2500 to a friend who is hot on the beats so I am SOL.

B

Burna

Let me see what I can do, im cop this sample, roll a blunt from this phillie and flip the fuck out of this sample.

Grafik, you know how we do. ;)

B

Burna

iigh its blunt:30 :yes::yes::yes:.. be back to chop this ish.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
You'll get mine tomorrow. sorry.

But im like a gymnist on the samples.... i stay flippin.

B

Burna

^ The man of many Metaphores. ^
Sanova.. The old wiseman.. LOL

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
god i love these things, i'm try and do one of these a month from now on, good practice

fuck that man, we need a new one every week if people keep at it, it's good practice and helps u see some new/diff techniques!

B

Burna

Shit im down. I could help with sample, i got tons of shit to sample for ya'll.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
AAARRGGG Damnz..! i'm at work now man i just woke up it's fucked with the timedifference and all man, but when i get home in about 7 hours i will get the sample and try and make a beat...

Been hoping there would be a new thread like this just to see if i flip a tight sample...

Good Looks graf!

peace lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online