Week of May 15, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carpe Diem

Man you've only gona and posted yet another siiiiiiiiiiik sample on us, too much to pick from! Looking to get at this once Ive got 5 minutes away from my uni books!

Carpeeeeeeeeeee

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I'm gonna try this flip thing for the first time. Now that Ive been working with my sampler I feel Im confident enough to flip some ish. Ive been making nothing but sampled/composed beats lately and I'm starting to fall in love. This sample is ridic too!!! I should have my flip up by about 6:00

Peace Yall

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone getting any good ideas flowing? I'm on my third listen and I got a LITTLE feel going for it, but it is increasing. I can't key in on what my vibe is taking me with this. This is my FIRST utilization of sampling. I have been studying Sound Forge 8 for about a week, doing tutorials and learning the ins and outs. I was gonna do the Beethoven sample, but I ran out of time (work). I got my chops and everything, I still might do it.

Anyway, hope everyone has fun with this! Thanks Grafik! I really liked that Beethoven one though. Excuse my unfocus and ability to recognize composers and pieces, but what piece is this? Thanks in advance.

O

open mind

reviews

2good
damn that sound sick sum fresh ideas and concept.u fucked me up with that joint man.

Visceral

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Easy everyone, not been around for a while, I've been proper busy with work. I'm gonna have a go at this in the week if I have time. Nice one for hooking up the track, it sounds sick

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
2good - Great job man! This is sic! Really set the bar high on this one.

SpanishHarlem - That piano is dope! You picked nice drums for this sample and good job with the bass. Great flip homey!

Damn! Both of these are really good.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
slik da relic said:
over 6:00??!! u killin my hardware sampler...lol...

da relic

i know right... these long ass samples make me chop twice... once on the computer and then again in the s900. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.