Week of October 13, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah I had to convert it to a wav before it worked but it still works fine.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I couldn't even convert it! Low....send it to me after you convert it...it's not working for me

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Thought I'd come back and see what's cooking in here....

That sample is ill....I just listen to it and it just sounds hot the way it is....

I was able to open it in cool edit....Thanks Peter Quistgard/Marco Hardmeier you guys are the best...

I'll get right to work......

Iceman...I got a joint for next week's sample flip....hit me up on PM or aim (meiiamoal) and I'll send it to ya if you're interested....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
OOOOooook.
https://www.illmuzik.com/vip/relic_jdflip.m3u

I know I went a lil cheap BUT I added background female vocals(thanks to my boo), and did some flippinage..
The timing in my "break" needs help but you have no idea how I been tryin to make it work..That one break is like three in 3 diff tempos..AND ITS STILL OFF..lol
I need a drum set lol..
Besides cheating by adding a female I did grab Isaac Hayes with that "walk On" but gd it just fit!
This is the concept track, feedback appreciated.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Manguino - Your link is errored

Merc - I like how the flipped started out, but durings the beginning of the verse it was kinda bland. The little bridge going into the hook with cool...definatly feelin this though...GOod work

Reli Rel - BOOOOO, nah that was cool. Sounds like timbo. Looping tracks to make big stacks...DO YOU!

Low G - DOOOOPE!. Feelin this swingin beat. Nice chops, nice over composition. The drums are cool, maybe throw in some other percussive instrumentation to give it some extra swingage..

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mercurywaters - I'm feelin this fliip. Some of the drums in the verse sound a bit late or early but close enough most cats wouldn't worry... I was havin troubles with that as well with this sample. Love that breakdown tho that's a nice touch.

Relic - Liking the vocals they're a nice touch. Somehow this seems thin tho like it's lacking punch or power to it. Other then that it's still got head nod value. Some good variety in this one keeps it live as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online