Week of October 8, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

open mind

welcome back in the hood grafik how u doin?

ill check that sample out in a min.

J

JMSoundzLTD

hmm, i might actually have to try this one. To bad im in class ;/

O

open mind

GRAFIK said:
Another Sample Flip......

Sample: IllMuzik Sample

www.soundclick.com/grafik
yo grafik whats up man u havent posted a track in the sampleflippage/showcase for a long time now.
dude i miss your tracks.would be cool to hear some new stuff from you.
take care.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Reviewz

ZonQ: I like the choice of samples you use the only thing that seems not my style would be your drums those 808's dont seem to cut it,but other then that Its a good flip.

Shotgun: The sample chops you took out are dope the melody sound creative its a good flip.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Yo damn I didnt know wat this sample had to offer and people flipped it in many different unique ways and so I decided to be unique in my own right and hit you guys off with my flip....

Title: "On My Own"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=483843&songID=4604727

*****REVIEWS*****

Shotgun- Your Flip was pretty cool man.... Has an early 90's feel to it.... your chops seem on point and the drums are just raw....Yesssssah the change up was dope with the drop out.... sick

ZonQ- for a newbie this is aight... u could do a lot with this..... I like your idea on this flip.... I really didnt see this sample going places but u pulled it off unique... no one else used the horn section at the end.....I was but then i ended up with somethin different...

Insane-Your flip was definatly a very unique piece.... I liked the drum particularly because it was something else.... somethin i would have expected.... I like what came out of your flip and the chops were clean....

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online