Week of September 27, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
OK! This one should make for some real dope flips. This shit has many hot chops in it. I may have to fuck with this one.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Ice
lol@ the reverse speech...crazy! This is militant! I'm feeling it. Had me marching in place and shit(LEFT RIGHT LEFT)....lol. The change up is gangsta as well. NICE ONE!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Low
U made it Pop/Rnb...Nice twist. I think it needs a little more punch to the drums. Nice melody you arranged here.....yea....strings sounding smooovvvvvvve. Good Job.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Low
U made it Pop/Rnb...Nice twist. I think it needs a little more punch to the drums. Nice melody you arranged here.....yea....strings sounding smooovvvvvvve. Good Job.

Thanks man, I like how you did the complete opposite and came with a hard dark sounding track. That's what makes the sample flips one of my favourite spots on ill. I love seeing all the different ways people flip up a sample.

Iceman, yours was dope too. I like the vocals you put in it.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
ice - lol that vocal sample is weird hahah. idk the clap isn't really workin for me in this. this sounds like a hard joint to me. the flip is sweet bro. i should of utilized those keys i forgot about them. that last part of the sample captured me, i got carried away. anyways nice job man.

drama - intro sounds like some ER stuff. yeah this is cool. i like the flip. snare really has no hit to it. yeah this is militant. that kick is hard bro. i like that. nice flip.

spanish - when the bassline comes in this is nice man. feelin the arrangment. this is cool. nice flip.

low g- you already know what i think. only complaint is that the drums could hit a little harder.

so far. everyone flipped it different. i'm feelin low's the most. that's fire man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online