Sticky Welcome to Beat Fights! (Rules & Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to BEAT FIGHTS!

How Beat Fights! Works

Beat Fights! is meant to have a crazy, off-the-wall vibe, similar to the movie Fight Club. Members can upload their beats and members can vote in a poll for who they think has the best beat.

What is Beat Fights!?

One on one beat battles.
  • Any IllMuzik member can upload their beats and I will choose two contestants at random.
  • Each battle will be in video format, posted to the Beat Fights! YouTube playlist. Make sure you subscribe!
  • Voting is done via the poll in each battle's thread.
  • After a few days, all the votes will be tallied and the winner will be posted.
  • All battles are anonymous. The names will be revealed on IllMuzik when the results are posted.
  • Winner will receive 10 points. Losers get 3 points.
  • Your beat must be no longer than 2 minutes.
Can you issue a challenge?

Not at this time, but it's definitely something I want to have eventually.

What is the purpose of Beat Fights!?
  • To battle other IllMuzik members.
  • Since the battles will be posted to YouTube, it can bring contestants lots of exposure.
My idea behind Beat Fights!

I look at it as a spin-off of the Beat It Up! battles, but even better. Since it's one-on-one, I expect everyone to bring a knockout beat. Also, Beat Fights! is inspired by the movie Fight Club, so I'm thinking each battle is some off-the-wall-crazy fight that makes everyone forget their problems. Unlike the movie though, I WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT BEAT FIGHTS!

So are you ready?
Now let's FIGHT!

Last edited:
Welcome to BEAT FIGHTS!

What is Beat Fights!?

One on one beat battles.
  • Any IllMuzik member can upload their beats and I will choose two contestants at random.
  • Each battle will be in video format, posted to the Beat Fights! YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe!
  • At the end of each battle you can vote in the YouTube poll that will pop up in the video.
  • You can also vote for a battle right here in the IllMuzik Forums.
  • After a few days, all the votes will be tallied and the winner will be posted.
  • All battles are anonymous. The names will be revealed on IllMuzik when the results are posted.
  • Winner will receive 10 points. Losers get 3 points.
  • YouTube votes count for 40%, IllMuzik votes count for 60%.
Can you issue a challenge?

Not at this time, but it's definitely something I want to have eventually.

What is the purpose of Beat Fights!?
  • To battle other IllMuzik members.
  • Since the battles will be posted to YouTube, it can bring contestants lots of exposure.
My idea behind Beat Fights!

I look at it as a spin-off of the Beat It Up! battles, but even better. Since it's one-on-one, I expect everyone to bring a knockout beat. Also, Beat Fights! is inspired by the movie Fight Club, so I'm thinking each battle is some off-the-wall-crazy fight that makes everyone forget their problems. Unlike the movie though, I WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT BEAT FIGHTS!

So are you ready?
Now let's FIGHT!

do we break the "only one fight at a time" rule too? + Can u put me and deez beats in one seed if he's there ? :D

I had a beat with Exactly the mood of this fight, let's hope others have that too.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Easy. Have a vocal snippet that says "arvin licks toilet seats" or something like that.

Anyway, I fixed it.
Well if I put a "deez beats lick toilet seats" at the start of my beat, I'm dissing myself cuz then it's "these beats lick toilet seats" like I'm talkin bout my own beat...

Well played @DEEZ BEATZ ... Well Played

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Well I entered 3, hope it meets structure, if not let me know or just take it out bro! :up2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online