Sticky Welcome to Beat Fights! (Rules & Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Hey, I tried to just fit people in it. At least I got @ArvinArmani right LOL.

I gotta say that my character is not far from the reality :D Actually, I would say that me, @DEEZ BEATZ and @ArvinArmani are the most accurate but I don't know the appearance of other guys whose nicknames were featured in this video. And I am surprised that you @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS are 195cm tall :eek: You're a big man

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@DEEZ BEATZ Was tough because if you notice he's at the bar but it was hard to see so I tagged him in the basement. @2GooD Productions is spot on: old and pissed off but still in charge. I'm the two cool guys of course. I was going to put @OGBama for the women but I figured it would be disrespectful so I put Prostitutes instead. @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS sorry once again. Hey, maybe it was you in another life. And @skidflow I know it looks nothing like you but he's chilling in the background so it's fitting anyway. @Memento Beats yeah it seems you would be chilling right there checking everything out. But @ArvinArmani is the best LOL. I mean, it's just so accurate. (I'm assuming - we still haven't seen your ugly face.)

@DEEZ BEATZ Was tough because if you notice he's at the bar but it was hard to see so I tagged him in the basement. @2GooD Productions is spot on: old and pissed off but still in charge. I'm the two cool guys of course. I was going to put @OGBama for the women but I figured it would be disrespectful so I put Prostitutes instead. @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS sorry once again. Hey, maybe it was you in another life. And @skidflow I know it looks nothing like you but he's chilling in the background so it's fitting anyway. @Memento Beats yeah it seems you would be chilling right there checking everything out. But @ArvinArmani is the best LOL. I mean, it's just so accurate. (I'm assuming - we still haven't seen your ugly face.)

@2GooD Productions is too hairy hahahaha but yeah, you're right with being old and pissed off but still in charge :D And again @ArvinArmani killed it :D

Ok guys I figured y'all wanna see my real face, i decided to take a selfie but it was too dark so I had to go close to the Camera, and seeing my own face on the screen made me laugh. This is the result :
WIN_20200322_21_01_35_Pro.jpg

Y'all happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.