Whack this on your bitch-ass drums!!!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
http://www.voxengo.com/product/drumformer/

Literally just downloaded this, whacked it on my drum bus, tried a couple pre-sets.

Well hello!

I hadn't processed my drums yet, but they sounded pretty tasty already and the levels were balanced, but I whacked this on my drum bus and shit sounded extra fucking delicious.

Proper excited to see how this shit sounds once I've mixed/processed my drums, then add it.

Try it - it's free!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
What are you trying to do, get dope or something? No it doesn't work with FL!

voxengo.jpg

=) Let me know if you need help installing it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Got it...nice share...

Just got the FXpansion VST to RTAS, so I could use this in PT...

God I love Pro tools...

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
If you all like Voxengo...here's the link for all of their free stuff and just about all of them are useful... http://www.voxengo.com/group/free-vst-plugins/

I use them on a regular basis

Yeah, family. I was shocked!

I rock up on their site, think 'ooo this is for free' ... '...wait, so is this' I look about suspiciously, download a few things that looked immediately useful, got them working and thought "shiiiiiiiiiit... you can't be giving this sort of shit away for free!!!"

Their plugins are straight dope, I should make sure to acquire them while I still can!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah I bought a plugin suite from them about a yeah ago and it kinda pissed me off because not long after they started giving ish away for free but it's top notch stuff, I'd do again if I had to.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
This is such a hard question, I mean I really like just about everything that they make. If I had to pick a few out of the crowd it would have to be Elephant, PHA-979 and their Analogflux Suite, GlissEQ is dope too! Really top notch plugs that I personally rank up there with Sonnox Oxford and DDMF.

members online