Whaddup !

Rase1

Whats good fellow beat headz. New to the forum but not to the art. We do a lot of different shit, especially remixes. We posted some here YouTube and here Soundcloud, but they get taken down pretty quickly. Hit us up let us know whatcha think. Got some beats coming soon...

Whats good fellow beat headz. New to the forum but not to the art. We do a lot of different shit, especially remixes. We posted some here YouTube and here Soundcloud, but they get taken down pretty quickly. Hit us up let us know whatcha think. Got some beats coming soon...
welcome
"We" do a lot of different shit ?

Rase1

Yea. There are 2 of us. Could have made that clear in the first post, but its early here in Ohio

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Rase1 and how long have you been making music and also, to avoid confusion, tell your other musical half to sign up to the Ill

Rase1

Welcome @Rase1 and how long have you been making music and also, to avoid confusion, tell your other musical half to sign up to the Ill

Thanks man glad to be here. Started out beatboxing in 1983. Been banging out beats since. I'll try to get the other half of the crew to set up an account here too. We're playing some catch up, getting more online presence, fighting the sample police, and prepping some tracks to upload here real soon.

Thanks man glad to be here. Started out beatboxing in 1983. Been banging out beats since. I'll try to get the other half of the crew to set up an account here too. We're playing some catch up, getting more online presence, fighting the sample police, and prepping some tracks to upload here real soon.
Dont worry about the sample police here, I dont know of anybody who has had sample trouble here. Elsewhere yes, but not here. Better safe than sorry though, look forward to hearing your stuff, you have a lot of time in the game. You have a grafitti artist name, do you do grafitti? I worked with a guy that helped run 5 Points NYC for a while. Cortes NYC is a fucking dope graf artist, he did work at 5 Points too

Dont worry about the sample police here, I dont know of anybody who has had sample trouble here. Elsewhere yes, but not here. Better safe than sorry though, look forward to hearing your stuff, you have a lot of time in the game. You have a grafitti artist name, do you do grafitti? I worked with a guy that helped run 5 Points NYC for a while. Cortes NYC is a fucking dope graf artist, he did work at 5 Points too
whats 5 points ?

Rase1

Bout to upload some tracks now. I came up with the name Rase out of the blue, then found about a graf artist with the same name! Did some dabbling in grafitti back in the day, but nothing serious. Funny thing is I used to be called Eazy E back in the day. Obviously had to change that.