What Do U Think Is The Best Rap Beef Ever

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Let Me Explain, I'm Doing A New Article And I Want To Disolve The Current Beef In Rap, I Believe That The Rappers Today And Their So Called Beef Is Wack And Watered Down, I'm Actually Looking For Past Beefs For Research ..
I Want To Use Referances So I'm Actually Looking For Rap Beef That I Might Not Know About.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Canibus vs LL. Fuck all that other bullshit, nobody can fuck with 2nd Round K.O. Best diss track ever. Canibus crushed LL with that track alone. People say LL won that battle, lol. Bullshit. LL got more press obviously, but he cant fuck with Canibus. My second favorite is the KRS vs. MC Shan shit. Shit was sick. I'll still listen to them tracks in order now. I love a real hip hop battle.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Eurydice, heres a list of battles that come to mind (im not listing the obvious or wack ones). The ones you dont know about, just reasearch them:

KRS ONE (BDP) vs. MC Shan (Juice Crew)
LL vs. Common
LL vs. Kool Moe Dee
LL vs. Ice T
Canibus vs. Eminem
Cormega vs. Nas/Nature
Eminem vs. Cage
Dr. Dre vs. Easy-E
Cypress Hill vs. Westside Connection
Common vs. Westside Connection
Ice Cube vs. NWA

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
If u wanna NO about the Best Beefs in Hiphop Watch Beef or Beef 2

T

The Bastard

yeah canibus destoyed ll.anyone who thinks otherwise i whink is just lyin to themselves. one of my favorites is the dre,snoop vs eazy e .dre day vs real motherphukkin gs which kicked off snoops career wit a bang
besides that in no particular order i liked

biggie vs pac-too bad it ended how it did
jay z vs nas
cypress hill vs west side connect
krs vs shan

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
My favorite beef was LL vs Kool Moe Dee. LL tore his ass up in the end. Jack The Ripper was the joint back in tha day.

members online