What softwares Do you Use!

Jacksgotfans

FaDExBMS
What's up everyone FaDExBMS here!!
Was wondering what softwares and equipment everybody here uses hears my list I use!

Recording equipment
ATR-2500 audio Technica microphone-Great quality IMO
M-Audio Producer
Microphone-Good quality IMO

Recording softwares
Reaper Recording Software

IMO-This is the best recording Software an very inexpensive costing only $60 they also allow to use the full version free of use til you buy it!
I do all my recording on this software now!

Pro tools Se
Very powerful software but it did come with my M-Audio USB microphone so the Software is very Limited But with great outcome with what it has to offer! I use it every now an then depending on the projects!

Audacity-freeware
Honestly this is a great an powerful software I just can't wrap my head around the interface maybe I'm tool flashy when it comes to interfaces but it just lacks appealing to me but if used right an patience the quality you can get from it is amazing!

Cool edit Pro
Yes you read that right Cool edit pro
I still can't find a software to get a better sound that it gives the recording on it is amazing an the quality is on point the reason I stopped using it because its no longer in effective company it is now known as the adobe auditions but no where ne'er the same -IMO but I didn't allow me to use VST plugins without crashing again because its software doesn't use VST but something else! But still a great software I just get a better sound using vst in reaper now! Still nothing can caompare to the sound you get from just basic recoding with no mixing yet! Sometimes I record vocals on cool edit an bring over to reaper but very rare I do that anymore!

Beat Making software
Reason 5

I honestly love the sound reason 5 gives IMO its probably one of the best when it comes to sound quality!
I make my loops on reason 5 an export them an lay them out on either Reaper or FL studio 12 then mix them!

FL studio 12
I use it every now an then, it is very powerful but to me very generic when it come to the sound an every sound pack you find on the internet are pretty much mp3 sound packs which kill the quality IMO but you can buy packs that are wav. Out! Its is very great for mixing which I use an use it for sampling but again it sound to robotic to me but I've know people to make hits on it!

Beat thang Software
Okay I don't know if anyone has heard about the beat thang machine but like 3 years ago I bout there BTV solo software an honestly I'm very impressed with the sound now it is very very basic interface but very power full an I've used it to make beats an sometime even hop on it to change up my look an feel of things when it comes to producing! Now would I recommend it to anyone well sort of but for what you pay for it well its what you get I think its 29.99 now but like I said every now an then I use it.

Studio one
Okay studio one is very very powerful software I only use the free version of it too get to know things because my producer for me on my artist side owns the full version so I just use it at his studio but the sounds are amazing! The sound loops are great! I use it often but not as much as Reasons 5

Vst plug-in
Waves

I'm just gonna sum this list up
But honestly any waves VST Plugin you can think I've I probably got! I have all the Buddle's an honestly so many I can't even remember everyone honestly its annoying how many times I've said honestly (just noticed) but it gets annoying looking through the list its so many!

This is just a list of Softwares an things I use! I hope to hear from y'all an y'all opinions! I'm hopping maybe this thread can help #New Producer interested into getting further equipment and get a variety of things that can use to change up the game!
Shout out to #illmuzik memebers keep doing y'all thing!

If y'all interested on how my sound quality is when I use Reaper to record an mixing My music here is my Newest track #Dictator

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Nice digs, I have a modest software powered setup that I enjoy.

Software:

Maschine 2 software
Ableton Live 9
Reaper.fm
Logic Pro X (for previously made songs, I don't make new music on LPX anymore)

Hardware:
Maschine Studio
Alesis v49
Focusrite Scarlett
Audio Technica AT4040
Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop
(Macbook for the older Logic stuff rarely gets touched)

VST:
Waves Diamond Bundle
Waves SSL pack
Izotope Ozone 7
Native Instruments Kontakt 5
Native Instruments Massive
ReFX Nexus 2
Lennar Digital Sylenth1
And i'll sometimes use these over the waves counterparts:
Fabfilter Pro-Q 2
Fabfilter Pro- C 2
Fabfilter Pro-L
Fabfilter Pro-G
Fabfilter Pro-DS

Z

zlatanrahim

Before I started using Dr Drum, I tried to lay down beats on my own. And, let me tell you, they were sad. I tried to play them for people and they practically laughed at me. I felt awful. But, then I installed Dr Drum and things changed. Now that I had a system I could easily use to make my beat visions come true, people loved them.

T

TagYourBeats

I use FL Studio plus a bunch of VSTS (Omnisphere, Trillian mainly)

Just need to check something with you:
Recording softwares
Reaper Recording Software

IMO-This is the best recording Software an very inexpensive costing only $60 they also allow to use the full version free of use til you buy it!
I do all my recording on this software now!
Now, I rarely record live, but I've never used Reaper to capture sound. How do you rate it as an audio recorder and can't FL Studio do a similar job itself?

I only ask because I actually bought Reaper a few years back, but never used it...if its a good recorder I may load it up onto my laptop for some mobile recording.

Thanks,

JC