What Type Of Baller Are You?

M

MIKELABZ

ey wassup these are the winter months.. and unless u have a local YMCA to get to ur probably reserved to watch ball on TV instead of hittin the court, but spring is rite around the corner... and that means u better start getting ready now so u'll be fresh... as for me i have to knock off some rust at the local Y myself...

So i ask this question... wut type of baller are u?

Me? Im a low post player, i establish my pivot and use the up and under to my advantage... the pump fake is a lost art.. and the hook shot is even more rare.. and both of those i execute to perfection... dribble game compared to the likes of Gary Payton... nothing too flashy but quick...once i establish position down low its automatic... then once i get them to play d down low i werk the mid range and perimeter shot... and make them come get me... thats when i buss out the pump fake and leave them somewhere scrambling in the bushes all crazy... rebound game has always been there.. i got long arms and i stand about 6'1... but i ddi put onj some weight... i used to be 170ish last summer and now im like 185ish... so looks like il;l have to do some rim taps to get my legs back... passing is my secret love... in fact i look to apss more then score unless im like the only good player (ie- iverson mode)... and i play the passing lanes and i love fast break steals... my d is vicious...i dont talk alot of trash tho... around here niggas get hert for that type of shyt... we niggas in philly take our ballin seriously... i like bussin ass and staying mellow... so as to not give away what im a bout to unleash next... anyway... thats enuff from me... yur tern...

L-Rock

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You see I thought you were asking what kinda ball "ur" we was, not basketballer - so i gues i dont fit into this thread well, cuz basket ball is not really my 'cup of tea" (borrowed quote) i just lack the skill,
but give me a shoulder pad, a pair of cletes and a hundred yards of free space, yeah now we talkin...
so to no avail, i find that i am the violent, competitive type of baller, being 6' 3" 250 lbs i will knock you straight through til tomorrow, just dont give me a chance to catch you. I like to study and know my opponents weaknesses and lay low for my moment to open a can o' whup ass no can opener necessary.

M

MIKELABZ

damn son u weigh 250?? thats a big boy... i used to play football back in high school... running abck wide receiver line backer and special special outter edge punt block and feild goal block coverage i was quick... i only weighed about 160-170 back then... but i had quicks and stamina...

anyway back to b-ball.. when im on d i usually take the middle or low post area... and whoever comes into the lane gets fouled hard... no jokes... just business i dont care if u happened to slice thru my whole team ur not egtting a layup and never a dunk... i will have u hogtied in the air and DDT'd on the ground before i let that happen...

L-Rock

M

MIKELABZ

heheheehehe yoooo i couldnt help to laff at that....

u should be in the nfl tho...

L-Rock

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo i`m 250 + pds of pure madness & standing at 6`2". so i know where you comming from Krzy K. i`m a football junky too and i don`t take no hostages. i refuse to be light in the ass. being heavy automatically give a nikka something to think about. Mcnaab is 250 pds and its hard to take him down. imagine if he weighed 180 to 200 pds.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
am waitin on da summa cuz its jus 2 cold 2 b playin outdoor at da moment. but yeh in da summer i play ball like everyday,lol , madness! peeps stay at da court from sunrise till l8. im jus bout 5'8 so i aint no shaq lol but i love crossova's , nice n quik 2 get past da man

M

MIKELABZ

illmuzik needs to form a football squad... i'll be the QB

L-Rock

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I would fit the wanna-be-and1 baller. I try to do the moves like Hot Sauce but i'm too fat to pull the shit off. So I just do boomerangs and crossovers on my 2 year old nephews all day. They fall for it everytime.

I have been in the gym more since the New years. One of my resolutions. I'm only 5'6" but I used to be able to grab the rim on vertical. I ran point guard high school. I really miss that so I am trying to get my skills back.

I don't talk no trash like Rock. I like to be the small quiet dude that steps on the court and start sonn'n fools. When you see a big ass dude or some Kobe wanna be step on the court it ain't that cool to see him ball because its expected. But when someone small like me jumps out there and the se me rip someone's shot out the air...the whole court notices shit like that.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I can't hoop worth shit. Best I can do is play some NBA street or something.

Illmuzik should for a mui thai kickboxing legue so when niggas have beef they can just get in a ring underground and kick eack other in the ribs and sternum until one of them dies. Who ever wins will be crowned the better beat maker and they'll win a free sample kit from bangin beats.com

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Originally posted by Krzy K.
Is that bad.....anybody here on Illmuzik weigh 250 come on now represent?
It the genes man, blame it on genetics

Yo K, I'm 5'9" and 260lbs...I'm chubby, but I got muscle under there!! Dont sleep,,,ex-Bouncer!!!!!! I was the dude that kicked them crazy white kids outta the mosh pits at clubs!!!!! One

E

Equality 7-2521

i used to play in a team when i was 12. then quit. and now im getting back into it (not seriously) and starting a team with my mates.

im a little cunt so ill be a guard. my dribbling and D is probably my best. cunts cant usually dribble around me, the normally end up passing. i rarely get the ball stolen from me and i usually get a big handful of steals each game.

my shooting is aight. i been going to the courts every weekend to shoot. slowely im getting my eye in.

i dont spend too much time on the ground though....im usually flying to the hoop. (oh how i wish i could dunk on motherfuckers)

M

MIKELABZ

Illmuzik Projected Starters.
Team Name: The Amplifiers
Shooting Guard - Afriquedeluxe - 5'8, ???, cross-over junky
Point Guard - Ominous - 5'6, "chubby", silent assasin
9th Member - Bigfatheadmole - ???,???, fat head with a jumper(SG)
10th Member -Manji - ???, ???,but can still kick ur ass (Mascot that beats up all the other mascots)

L-Rock

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Angelic Wings

okay, this is your team? that's nice, but i doubt they can compete with mine. my team consists of two EXTREMELY TALENTED young women:
Ann & Sheila.
they have won countless competitions over the years, ever since they were fourteen.

Ann: 1.65, 46 kg. B.A in english and linguistics.

Sheila: 1.60, 52 kg. M.A in nuclear physics.

Ann -

Attachments

• bikini2.jpg
    bikini2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 179
M

MIKELABZ

they can be apart of the cheerleading squad and the official groupy organizers...

L-Rock

members online