What up peeps? DJ X-sinna here

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
I'm DJ X-sinna' from Kansas City, MO. I'm a gospel rap artist/producer for my group Royal Priesthood www.rpministries.com. The name of my production company is Sound Doctrine Productions. It's just me. I minister with my boy Kevin Blanco. I've been rapping and producing for 17 years. I love that boom bap east-coast junk but I also love and study Dr. Dre's music. We mix-it up here in the murky midwest. I've been checking out this site and have read some really good tips and some hot tracks! Particulaly from "Producer_GyaL" from Canada!! Big Ups to her!!! Anyway, I'm working with an Ensoniq ASR-10, MPC 2000XL and turntables of course. I'm a passionate cratedigger but I am more passionate about the reason I do this hip-hop junk: to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. I too check out sphereofhiphop.com. I am very new to this posting threads thing so please bear with me. Madd props to Fade for putting this site together for other hip-hop heads to get together and network and display talent. Here is my soundclick.com link up so you all can check out and critque my music: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/sounddoctrineproductionsmusic.htm. And also Royal Priesthood page: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/royalpriesthoodmusic.htm. I'll be doing the same as well. Holla back somebody, I would dig talking to ya! Especially the gospel hip-hop heads! Hey Producer_GyaL, Holla back...I have a question about your winning track in the "Beat This" contest!

Later!!!!!

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
welcome man,
nice to see a new flavour to the site, gospel rap. Be sure to check out the other sections of the site, like the artist profiles, and the shop were illmuzik t-shirts are being sold.

djryval

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what's up man, i just joined up myself. good to see another sphereofhiphopper on the board (i'm over there as well). lots of useful info on this site, i've been able to use alot of tips from people here in my own production.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
DJ X-sinna said:
I've been checking out this site and have read some really good tips and some hot tracks! Particulaly from "Producer_GyaL" from Canada!! Big Ups to her!!! Holla back somebody, I would dig talking to ya! Especially the gospel hip-hop heads! Hey Producer_GyaL, Holla back...I have a question about your winning track in the "Beat This" contest!

Later!!!!!

Hey DJ X-Sinna, welcome in here and im glad to meet you. Thanks for your props. It was a blessing talking to you. Mad respect for your website and i will check out your soundclick page. God bless.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
djryval said:
what's up man, i just joined up myself. good to see another sphereofhiphopper on the board (i'm over there as well). lots of useful info on this site, i've been able to use alot of tips from people here in my own production.

Thanks you guys for the warm welcome! It is cool to meet other producers around the globe and share insight on one another's productions and to grow from what you learn. I am learning a lot from you all that I see will help push my production to the next level.
I'm meeting some real cool and talented peeps on here. I'm hearing some SICK tracks up in here fo' sho! Keep up the good work peeps.

What's up djryval!! Yeah, I've recieved some intresting and informative tips as well. It is also good to have a fellow sphereofhiphopper on here. Yo, holla back sometime. Feel free to IM me if you want.

Hey Producer_Gyal! It was real cool and a blessing talking to you. Holla back aiight?

DJ X-sinna'

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Welcome to the site X-Sinna, finally some other people from Kansas City are on this site. Yo X, where you be diggin at man?

-Roy

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
What up bro, from BK to KC -
I like the boom bap, checked out the sounclick stuff, fun stuff.
And by fun, meanin it sounded live, and that's a nice effect, like you in the room flippin samples, flippin switches, bringin things in, that's dope.
Best in your beatmakin journies
EZ
Dahkter

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Royal said:
Welcome to the site X-Sinna, finally some other people from Kansas City are on this site. Yo X, where you be diggin at man?

-Roy

Yo' what up Royal!!
I go diggin' at the Music Exchange on Broadway & Westport, Recycled Sounds just east of there on Main and various other places. Where do you go cat?? Way to rep KC!!!!

Holla back at me dogg! :)

-X

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
dahkter said:
What up bro, from BK to KC -
I like the boom bap, checked out the sounclick stuff, fun stuff.
And by fun, meanin it sounded live, and that's a nice effect, like you in the room flippin samples, flippin switches, bringin things in, that's dope.
Best in your beatmakin journies
EZ
Dahkter

What up Dahkter!
Thanks for the props! Yeah, I try to do a lot of different things in my work. The heart of it is boom bap! Love that junk! I mess around on key some so I incorporate that in my junk. I like that emotional junk ya' feel me? I'm definately gonna check U out too homie.
My Word!

Holla at me dogg!
-X

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Even though I personally am an Atheist, I love to see new folks with postive attitudes join illmuzik. I love it here as I sure you will too. Again, welcome and if I can help in any way, just hit me up with a PM or something. Peace!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Even though I personally am an Atheist, I love to see new folks with postive attitudes join illmuzik. I love it here as I sure you will too. Again, welcome and if I can help in any way, just hit me up with a PM or something. Peace!

Cool, cool!
Thanks homie. Yeah, I dig this site and I dig just meeting, vibing' and learning from people with different minds, and beliefs. Ya' can't live life in a box...you know what I mean?
I'm sure I'll be hitting you up with a PM soon.

Peace!

-X

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
Welcome X-sinna im new here too and i am loving the info the heads on here dish out much praises to you for what you believe in I like to see heads show there spiritual side on the rhyme and in everyday life Jah Bless

Try What TryKome