What's poppin?

Stiletto

New here, randomly came across this site the other day & looked cool so I decided to drop in :)

I'm 22, been producing here and there since I was 15 going thru short phases, but have been taking beatmaking seriously the past year or so consistently uploading on my YouTube channel. Just trying to learn and improve as much I can now. Hopefully I can do that here as well as making some new connections.

I make mostly trap beats in FL - sampling alot of emo/alt rock, three 6 Memphis/Phonk loops, old Jazz records - as well as some boom bap / lofi joints here & there. I actually just picked up some new equipment a couple days ago (mpc 2000xl & sp404) and wanna try to make a whole lofi tape as soon as I figure out how to use everything.

I don't want to be stuck to just one style, so I'm always looking for new sounds and new ways of doing things.
Hope I can learn some tips and tricks here and get inspired by y'all beats as well.

Glad to be a part of the community, cheers!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
New here, randomly came across this site the other day & looked cool so I decided to drop in :)

I'm 22, been producing here and there since I was 15 going thru short phases, but have been taking beatmaking seriously the past year or so consistently uploading on my YouTube channel. Just trying to learn and improve as much I can now. Hopefully I can do that here as well as making some new connections.

I make mostly trap beats in FL - sampling alot of emo/alt rock, three 6 Memphis/Phonk loops, old Jazz records - as well as some boom bap / lofi joints here & there. I actually just picked up some new equipment a couple days ago (mpc 2000xl & sp404) and wanna try to make a whole lofi tape as soon as I figure out how to use everything.

I don't want to be stuck to just one style, so I'm always looking for new sounds and new ways of doing things.
Hope I can learn some tips and tricks here and get inspired by y'all beats as well.

Glad to be a part of the community, cheers!
welcome.