What's up everyone

Renzo

Thanks for allowing me in your circle. +10yr Maschine vet here. Recently converted to MPC Software using Studio Black that I just purchased (8 months ago, but just decided to give it a go and loved it off rip!!). I need a midi keyboard, using an MPK mini II at the moment. I mostly bounce to Reason, because I've been using it even longer than NI Maschine. Plus I love the virtual mixer. I'm not really aspiring to blow up or anything, I have a career and small kids, so it's a past time that I absolutely love. If ever I learn how to get placements anywhere...cool. But I'm not stressin, I like the time that I'm actually creating, it relieves stress like working out almost. I don't play any instruments, I did in high school. Nerdy stuff like tuba, trombone, etc...Now it's just pad work. I 'think' I have a good ear for sound tho. Idk...I'm just here man. Enjoying my life, which is due to my family and my music. That's all. Without either, I'd be a mess :sneaky:

Anyway, enough about me. Wassup? Y'all alright?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Renzo and forget placements as (c)rappers vomit on beats now. If you play an instrument please incorporate that into your beats!

Renzo

Thank you guys for the welcome. I appreciate that. @Fade, oh yeah? Which one, old school or SE? 2500 is a classic piece of gear.@OGBama Thanks, if I get the opportunity, I will definitely incorporate live music in there somewhere. Thanks @2GP

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thank you guys for the welcome. I appreciate that. @Fade, oh yeah? Which one, old school or SE? 2500 is a classic piece of gear.@OGBama Thanks, if I get the opportunity, I will definitely incorporate live music in there somewhere. Thanks @2GP
The old school one but I got it with JJOS on it so it's on steroids.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
How @Renzo do you like the MPK Mini MKII as I'm looking at getting the MK3 as my first MPK.

members online