Whats up with scratch mag..

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Anyone here subscribe to Scratch Magazine? I figured it would be a good deal, 8 issues for $12. I subscribed to Scratch right before the issue with Kanye on the cover came out, and the site says wait 6-8 before first issue arrives. So I got that issue a while ago, but my thing is this, the issue with the Neptunes on the cover has been out over a month, and I still havnt received it in the mail. Has anyone who subscribes got this issue in the mail yet?

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
i subscribed like 6 months ago and still aint got any

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Im assuming that since we are subscribers to the magazine and getting 8 issues for $12 which comes down to $1.50 an issue, compared to $4.95 an issue of the shelf. Scratch's first priority is making sure the issues get out to the stores in bulk first who are paying more money. Then whats left I guess they give to the subscribers. I hope thats not the case thou.

ill o.g.
Marval said:
the mag any good ?

yea, its dope. I used to get remix so i could read about the hip-hop takin up 5% of the mag. Now i get scratch cuz its 100% hip-hop production. No bullshit in between.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
I just got mine like 2 weeks ago... I thought they tried to rip me off too man, it will come... Probably next issue though...

I'm still check in my local spots for the mag.
The issue you received was it a new issue? If so who's on the cover this month?

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i had to wait quite a while for my first issue too - the one with the neptunes. I dont care if it comes late tho, cuz for me this mag is collectible, I'ma keep all the issues regardless. I got some trial issue of remix and keyboard but they dont focus on hip hop and i aint feeling them. Scratch is a killa tho. I even filled out their survey.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
I was gonna subscribe until i seen theyre going bi monthly starting next year rather then every three months ill wait.They carry them at my local walmart for people lookin for it.
Peace

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
they aint caring shit at my local walmart, only those gay ass magazines rednecks and people with LOS syndrom read.

C

Carpe Diem

Its a good mag, jus copped mine on friday, its hard to get hold of here in uk...

Was thinking of subscribing but after reading this...... lol!!!

Peace guys!!!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
its a really good mag very informative, if you subscribe its worth the wait for it, i don't subscribe i just go to wal-mart and buy it, but if you do just wait, its collectable i still got all of mine from dr.dre to neptunes, but the kanye west one is my favorite, cuz they got my boy alchemist in their

C

Carpe Diem

MarkN said:
lol yea i still can't find it down by me, but the subscription don't sound the best !

Theres one shop in Grange that sells it Mark, only get one copy of each ish, so i gotta run down and pick it up as soon as it hits!!! Not that there many peep in Grange that want it!!! Its a good mag tho, mised the first, but got Kanye and Neptunes issues, they coo!!!

Peace...

Carpe

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
brooklynstyle said:
they aint caring shit at my local walmart, only those gay ass magazines rednecks and people with LOS syndrom read.

Thats kinda ironic im from Iowa and im not sure but i guess your from ny.but youd think my walmart would have all that redneck shit aha
Later

members online