Whats your country going to win in the Olympics?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Were def gonna win gold in Basketball usa is to good

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
It's based on economical statistical probability, nations with stronger economies win more medals. They can "invest" more in athletes.

This dude was 96% right for the Sydney olympics (based on national probabilities):
http://mba.tuck.dartmouth.edu/pages/faculty/andrew.bernard/olympicmedals.htm

In a nutshell:

- The US will top the total medal ranks with 105, followed by Russia 92 and China 81.
- China will edge out the US for the most gold medals, 37 to 36.

For all my friends of the conspiracy order..
Check out the top of this official olympic page! http://en.beijing2008.cn/photo/
That phrase is no mistake, the olympic committee has deep roots in the NWO.
The whole existence of the modern olypics is to promote a single world, competing.

I think we could win the cycling, and possibly something in swimming but I dont know, the aussies are hot at swimming.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
The U.S. will win the bronze to Jamaican gold (ahem) and Canadian silver in the bong division.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I don't know: I think Netherlands and Australia could be strong competitors in the bong division too.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
yea i think your right 2good. were good in the velodrome, and in the pool. were good at the little random sports as well i think. like apparently weve got a gd chance in the fencing as well :S

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yo I have to say the opening ceromony was the SHIT.
I wanted to starngle the NBC director to death, he obviously had no concept until the end that the chinese are not about the indvidual but what the masses can do in coordination, THIS I knew before it started, but this asshole kept doing the equvilent of focusing on 5 fat guys in the 30th row at a football game trying to show the "wave" in the stadium.
I kept screaming "PULL BACK!" at my tv! lol
Awsome awsome spectacle, so far I have a new found respect and awe for China.
Its surreal to watch all this stuff going on with events, the bike riding going past the great wall and the forbidden city is amazing.
Its fun to watch even if we dont win shit..

Additionally, the march of countries at the start..Now I consider myself pretty tuned in as far as nations and their locations and whats going on with them and histories and what not, but , I have NEVER haerd of some of these places or people or where the hell they are.
I noticed a good deal were form nowhere in the pacific! lol

If you get the chance watch the olympics, so far Im really proud of the chinese.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
It's based on economical statistical probability, nations with stronger economies win more medals. They can "invest" more in athletes.

This dude was 96% right for the Sydney olympics (based on national probabilities):
http://mba.tuck.dartmouth.edu/pages/faculty/andrew.bernard/olympicmedals.htm

In a nutshell:

- The US will top the total medal ranks with 105, followed by Russia 92 and China 81.
- China will edge out the US for the most gold medals, 37 to 36.

heh makes sense. I wonder why I haven't stumbled upon such a paper at my Business school. I'll be sure to email it around.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Michael Phelps is a machine.

They should put him in any other event on which the US is weak.....

Put that dude on the track..I bet he'll win there, too.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I think that Canada will surprise everyone and pull 50+ medals before the olympics finish. Sure Mongolia has more medals than we do at this point, but hey I can dream can't I?? Muhaha.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I think that Canada will surprise everyone and pull 50+ medals before the olympics finish. Sure Mongolia has more medals than we do at this point, but hey I can dream can't I?? Muhaha.

All your strong athletic types are in Afghanastan right now..

Grenade, eh!!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
They're too busy building igloos and cutting down trees.

members online