Where's the support?????

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Come on yall,,,,,Alot of cats post here all the time. everyone claims they love and learned alot from this site,,,yet when The Battle That jumpoff is goin down only a handful are interested. The majority are the participants like my self. It's bad enough Fade aint really makin money from all our stank-asses and lettin us join for free, but let's show some support man!!!! It was only 10 dollars and some of yall started cryin about payin to enter! There's alotta close races,,,but only with like 15 to 20 votes. Those of you who didnt submit a track should at least make this an interesting battle by voting! Okay,,,,peep it out

https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

I'm off my soapbox now,,,LOL

One love yall

Stress`1

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL you had to make it into an entire thread? That's cool. Maybe because it's the weekend so not everyone is on today? Could be, but I still don't know why most aren't interested right now.

I'm going to be emailing everyone again before each round so hopefully that will attract more heads. Especially for the final, I'd like to see lots of votes!

E

Equality 7-2521

Originally posted by Fade
Maybe because it's the weekend so not everyone is on today?

exactly..... i wish i could have voted in round one.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i REALLY THiNK iTS UNFAiR TO JUMP UP AND CALL EVERYoNE oUT WiTHoUT ANY KNoWLEDGE oF ANYoNES SiTUATION, THE "ITS ONLY 10 DOLLARS" ARGUMENT HAS BEEN BEAT INTO EVERYONES HEAD ALREADY, SOME PEOPLE AINT INTERESTED, AND IT IS SUNDAY, U GOTA TAKE SHIT HOW IT IS.I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN BUT THERES EASIER WAYS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS.CiTY

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I dunno man,,,,It seems like nobody cares. Bein Sunday and all,,I could see that, but the polls were open for 12 hours man! I'm just sayin, cats gotta show more love and support sometimes. Droppin posts is cool, but if somebody on here whuch is most of us, already got esablished HOT tracks, then why not "Show and Prove"??

members online