Which MIDI controller?

Hey,
I'm looking for midi controller that will fit in my wallet which is not so big.
Right now I'm considering like so:
AKAI MPK Mini MK2
KORG Taktile 25
M-AUDIO AXIOM AIR MINI 32
M-AUDIO CODE 25 (only if prive will not jumps off)
Or maybe something else? My budget is like $150 max, but while I'm living in poland many prices coul vary.
I am begginer at music creation, but want improve my workflow.
Thank's in advance. Mike.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What software are you using?

Most controllers today are pretty good, it just comes down to what features you want/need. So you could go with a basic keyboard or something with pads on it as well. I've looked at the Akai controllers but with the mini I don't like those tiny keys. The Korg looks good and M-Audio too but I heard their pads have a few issues, but that could be older models, I'm not sure.

Your best bet is to check each of those controllers for reviews on YouTube. Most of the time I do that and it really helps to see what others think of it.

Hey, thanks for reply I'm using Abelton and FLS for most of the time.
I went to a music store and get my hands on Axiom 32 MINI and MPK MINI (I need it tiny for reasons), and M-AUDIO feels, better in many ways, from build quality to feel of keys and pads, and finally get one. Thanks for Advices and replays!

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Hey, thanks for reply I'm using Abelton and FLS for most of the time.
I went to a music store and get my hands on Axiom 32 MINI and MPK MINI (I need it tiny for reasons), and M-AUDIO feels, better in many ways, from build quality to feel of keys and pads, and finally get one. Thanks for Advices and replays!

I've got the M-AUDIO AXIOM AIR MINI 32 and haven't had any problems out of it so far.

members online