• Beat This! Competition

Which MIDI controller?

Hey,
I'm looking for midi controller that will fit in my wallet which is not so big.
Right now I'm considering like so:
AKAI MPK Mini MK2
KORG Taktile 25
M-AUDIO AXIOM AIR MINI 32
M-AUDIO CODE 25 (only if prive will not jumps off)
Or maybe something else? My budget is like $150 max, but while I'm living in poland many prices coul vary.
I am begginer at music creation, but want improve my workflow.
Thank's in advance. Mike.

Beat This Competition

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
What software are you using?

Most controllers today are pretty good, it just comes down to what features you want/need. So you could go with a basic keyboard or something with pads on it as well. I've looked at the Akai controllers but with the mini I don't like those tiny keys. The Korg looks good and M-Audio too but I heard their pads have a few issues, but that could be older models, I'm not sure.

Your best bet is to check each of those controllers for reviews on YouTube. Most of the time I do that and it really helps to see what others think of it.

Hey, thanks for reply I'm using Abelton and FLS for most of the time.
I went to a music store and get my hands on Axiom 32 MINI and MPK MINI (I need it tiny for reasons), and M-AUDIO feels, better in many ways, from build quality to feel of keys and pads, and finally get one. Thanks for Advices and replays!

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 5
Hey, thanks for reply I'm using Abelton and FLS for most of the time.
I went to a music store and get my hands on Axiom 32 MINI and MPK MINI (I need it tiny for reasons), and M-AUDIO feels, better in many ways, from build quality to feel of keys and pads, and finally get one. Thanks for Advices and replays!
I've got the M-AUDIO AXIOM AIR MINI 32 and haven't had any problems out of it so far.