who here is an emcee

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
im an MC rappin for a minute

T

The Bastard

just off the top i know stress and mecury waters is, im sure theres at least 3 more . speakin of merc wheres he at i havent seen him post,then again i do kinda stick to the lounge on here

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
FuriouZ said:
im an MC rappin for a minute
Nigga, why are you even awake at 5:08 a.m.???

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Im a freestyle MC i used to write but now I Just get in Cyphas every chance I get Im aiight off the top ppl always ask me to record records but i neva want 2, hut i did get into beats for myself butafta awhile i got good and started to work with more and more artists annd now im into engineering, Ill be on one song of my mixtape though.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i rap, but lately i've been drinkin too much. i was working on a project that is on hiatus so i quit drinkin a few days ago to get shit rolling. i'm gettin sick of watchin the crew here progress while i just waste my brain. peace

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Not to come across as a egotistical asshole, but I'm dope.

Been rhyming for (goddamn) 10 years now.

I live in Denver were the local hip hop scene is little more than a skidmark on some dank drawers with faded hearts on 'em. I had to get into producing, learning that game now.

I'm ranting now: One has a better chance of breaking it big in New York (the biggest of all Hip Hop markets), then getting any type of radio play in Denver (outside of college and internet shows), every single radio station is owned by Clear Channel and they refuse to play any local music.

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
werd up werd up thats dope we got alot of emcees up in here. i kick rhymes too i got a mixtape droppin pretty quick we plannin to blow up vancouver with it going to bring real hiphop back to canada. cause lord knows rascalz fell off after cash crop haha

members online