Who in here is GOING TO BE rich as fuck?

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
You guys ever think of making mad skrill on your talent? Who in here is really hobbyin the beats, and who in here is PLANNING ON TRUE MUSICAL SUCCESS???

This is theoretical, c'mon be honest now.... Some people are like "UNDERGROUND TILL I DIE!!!!" but honestly, what would any of you do if someone offered you a million dollar contract and luxury items on a daily basis? Would you get rich RIGHT NOW, or would you spit in the face of the arista guy and tell him to shove his deal up his ass?

I am on my way to being the richest mug that ever lived, Bill gates will be kissin my ass for loans after I buy his house and move him into the back seat of a broken down jalopy.

I plan on owning a nationwide radio station strictly for underground, to redefine the industry... This shit would allow you people to send your beats in and get them played accross the nation and then we would choose the best shit around and play it instead of the same shit over and over. No more friggin robot dj's!

I want a fuckn tv station for that matter, so I can freely advertise everyone's stuff and have mass underground type videos on the shit too...

You think I'm joking? I'm serious as a heartattack.

Who's with me?

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
very ambitious ..

go for it, dont let anyone break your spirit

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I think I'll be making some of that cream too. Can't start bragin yet though, but my team is mean, and the tracks are great.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
happiness comes from WITHIN YOU.
Let's say that:

You are the tree.

Our negativity is a weed choking the root of our tree.

If you have weeds choking your roots (we all do) then your fruits will be too small, taste like shit, and there won't be enough of them to make much of a difference for you.

Fruits can be anything that is good in your life, like happiness, posession, spiritual well being, etc.

You HAVE to remove the weeds that choke your roots in order to ever be truly happy, so that you can bear GOOD FRUIT. Some people can be rich as hell, but unhappy too, money doesn't buy happiness.

BUT, if money causes a weed of negativity in your life, choking your roots like myself for so long then you will never truly be happy without it.

Think positive and know that you will do nothing but get better.

So on that note, I AM GOING TO BE THE RICHEST MUG ALIVE heheh and the happiest too :grin:

how about you?

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
you know what, back in the day i was like 'yeah i wana get big, get lots of money and all' but the more ive grown into makin music, the more ive realised how much i love what i do and even if i wasnt getting lots of money but at least havin my music out there, being heard and appreciated, then id be happy. being really rich from making music etc would be kool, but i would also be real happy perfoming with a jazz band at clubs/hotels etc for a living, you know, as long i was getting enough money for me to get by. some of these idustry peeps are getting too much! money and wasting it on things like lots of cars n big houses and not helping out kids in the projects or peoples in africa. anyway all am saying is , i aint too bothered bout being the most paid producer alive, sure it would be cool , but am not really chasing that. im just trying to hav peeps enjoy my music

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"but the more ive grown into makin music, the more ive realised how much i love what i do and even if i wasnt getting lots of money but at least havin my music out there, being heard and appreciated, then id be happy" Afrique

That's why your music is decent man, because you love what you are doing and it shows in your music, you will get paid one day from this my man!

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
You can love what you do, control what you do, and still be filthy rich man. Shooot

If I never make it, I still love my music, more than anything. just sayin, I'MA BE RICH TOO.

positivity is a must. Anyone can do what they love, but most get stuck in a 9-5 doin what they love on the side. I want my bread my meat plus tha mayo and grey poupon people. I would rather do what I love how I love it and make a billion dollars doin it then be stuck in some meaningless toilet cleaning "JOB" the rest of my life. yes? does this make sense to any of you?!

Is there actually going to be someone who says YEAH! I'M IN!?

or are we all going to justify being broke as hell cuz we "love the music"?

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
by all means i love this music shyt and thats what keeps my drive alive. But I got bills to be paid and kids to feed, so you damn right i want the cheddar. Its a thing called finacial security that i want and the ease of mind knowing my fam is straight. And I truly feel these beatz i spit out can help me get to that point.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
EXACTLY!! This is what I'm talkin bout!! Never hold yourself down! be on the UP and money helps every aspect of a persons' game. I want to have extra extra. u know?

WHO ELSE?!?!?

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
I started this thread to see who is on the track, not just beat wise, but MENTALLY and SPIRITUALLY ready to be bigger than any of the current shit chokin bitches on tv or the radio...

What I'm looking for is like minded people who share the same dream. If I were to get rich makin beats, I would help any person who had any talent at all as long as they had a DRIVE to make something of themselves, plain and simple. This means KNOWING that you will SOON be the BEST THING to happen to the industry, not simpin an whinin, but PIMPIN AND GRINDIN.

I can't invest my precious time as a producer into a person unless they are willing to do whatever it takes to make it, push until you hit the top. If you do this as a hobby, get serious! motivate! why does music have to be a dent in your paycheck instead of BEING your paycheck?

Because you love music? shiiit. Love it, and pimp it at the same time. why not? c'mon peeps, WHO HERE IS READY TO BE THE ONE, let's do this shit neo.

Free your mind and the rest will follow. Who is it going to be?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
my beats are a hobby.....if i get the opportunity to make some serious chedda...ill definitely take it....im in college now majoring in law...that comes first....the only way my education comes 2nd...is when the money is IN MY FACE....or in my bank account...Thats the only way i would take a temporary hiatus from my schooling..but i will return to school and finish eventually...and i dont mean 20 years from now..i mean within the next few years....

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
one dream isn't the only way either bro, stay in school and finish top of your class, shit, for that matter, open your own practice, this way you can be your own legal advisor. BUT TO THE VERY END, still push. Push your dreams, every one of them. You don't have to put a fire out to start another one d00d! Every person in the world has a mass of unlocked talent and ambition, we just don't know it because we have been programmed our entire life to have our feet planted firmly on the ground, and "you can't do that" as an attitude, even if you have the best parents in the world. I plan on having a hundred sticks in every one of my thousand fires and completing every single one of them on my terms, I'm, taking full and absolute control over my situation step by friggin step.

I'll put it like this, my sitcho is as follows:

1. I am getting a fat ass $15.00 hr job to support me till my other shit goes through. It's already done, job in hand.

2. I am going to have three friends run my pc repair business taking half of the cut for doing the work (I charge 40 an hour onsite, they get 20, they are happily paid and I too am filthy paid) with this money I will steadily advertise and grow the business and build better and better beats in my spare time, and my four rappers are all going to get their own cd's laid down during this timeframe, as well as a full collaboration of us all.

3. In the end I will have easily saved about 20-30 g's to "make it happen" as they say. This is in less than a year d00d, less than a year by my planning at minimum. This includes posters, radio ads, tv commercials nationwide, distribution hooks, videos on bet, mtv, vh1... as well as a complete website to purchase and download any single song that you wish, I already have the site started. All you have to do IS DO IT. I plan on hittin every video network on cable tv with "how much is it goin to take to have my people played too?" and pay it up, fuck thinkin about it, just do it.

4. If all goes well, I have money pouring in from MULTIPLE PASSIVE INCOMES and all of my peoples will be PAID up to the fullest. Everyone is happy, and I have massive capital to do with as I wish, like buy a radio station and xm satelite every single underground song worth playing with the artists' blessings and free placement on our neverending music space to be sold and paid to you per song, no need for a barcode on your shit, no need to press thousands of cd's if you don't plan on going all out just yet. but a true community like illmuzik THAT REALLY LOOKS OUT FOR IT'S OWN.

5. Always host talent shows in every state, find new talent, blow the shit up, be bigger than the industry leaders in a short amount of time. Isn't this how the music industry was first started? independant investors laid down the first monopoly a looong time ago. Why not break their monopoly the same way they created it? fuck getting signed with someone who is going to jack you up for every penny you worked hard for, MAKE THE SHIT HAPPEN ON YOUR TERMS!!! WHO CARES IF IT MEETS THE 15 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL REQUIREMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't this sound like a much better plan then sitting around with no real drive or push cuz I love music? I love music, so I WANT TO RUN THE SHIT. Why not own the next music business "bigger than the industry will allow"?

It can be done, look at any bazillionaire and see where they started. On the bottom, living out of a car. The thing they did was MOTIVATE and PLAY THE MONEY GAME. You have got to be mentally on your game, quit walkin around with a lost kid attitude! forget what anyone says to you!! You own you, noone else! Noone can tell you that you can't do it!

Maybe I'm just talkin out of my ass, maybe my actions will speak louder than words, but I am going to do this shit with a firm financial plan on the backend. And I see it happening like a puzzle in my face! WHO'S WITH ME?

No this isn't an offer for employment, maybe some day very soon, but I am just trying to help you all motivate and take control of your future, stop letting your life run you! Positive messages abound, here I come!

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
You all are missing the entire point, "make what you like and get paid", not "mold yourself into conformity and get paid"!

I'm hella serious. Make what you like. Make whatever you like and say whatever you want, who cares? anything on the radio or tv is as bad as it gets, you don't even have to edit "bitch" out of music anymore. The industry is now all about WHO YOU KNOW or WHOS DICK YOU SUCK to make it onto tv or the radio. I'm planning on making a change with the largest BUZZ I CAN.

There is NO reason why we as individuals can't think on a higher level than "Just getting by would be good"

shiiit, if everyone in america thought like that, the nation would have fallen a long time ago. Our presidents have ambition, and it has been given freely for you to have, SO PIMP IT!

does ANYONE here get this concept?!??!?!?

Synopsis

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'd love to see this happen man, I got a friend of mine who would definitly be interested in that kind of a deal. I'll let him take a look at this thread and maybe post somethin. I'd love to see this current industry get turned upside down.

members online