Who is the Dopest DJ on ILL

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Who is the Dopest DJ on ILL
I Got a few projects in the works. I dont need someone that can match beats, looking for more of a turntablist.

thanks

FIREdevil.gif
ELdiablo
FIREdevil.gif

Im a dj and can cut shit up, I wouldnt claim to be the dopest dj. But I have serato so I can cut pretty much anything.
I have done scratches with Cleverwon/Stresswon/Fade/Smash Bros, I currently have a couple projects already ongoing so Im not taking on any more projects right now, not at least until I get Cleverwons latest track finished, its pretty labour intensive but Ive made some good progress, maybe within the next couple weeks I can take on some new projects.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
ok so far we got 2good, dac, and Excellence that i know would be willin to participate. Now DJjumpinjoe would you be willing to put in a little work. i need dj's that know how to put cuts in tastefully, i dont need a mofuhkah to be constantly on scratch master mode, just add shit in gracefully to the composition! nameen????

2good, the stuff we are gonna be working on. were gonna take our time with it cuz its a group effort from cats all over the world. so its no immediate rush!! we are in the begining stages of this project. I'll holla at yall.

peace

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Well I don't have any videos to post but here's an example of my work...This is a song by Mercury Waters, music by Wings Of An Angel and myself on the cuts (crab'n it, your boy had to dig deep on this one)...its called "Father Time".

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=101057&songID=1164244

I gotta say that it was an honor to be a part of this project and I will forever cherish the opportunity. Thanks again Merc and Wings...

much lub,

dac

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ya im down for whatever .....
here's a song i did like 8 years ago alot of scratching through out song diff elements .....
I have done alot of songs with scratchin ...... Seeing that i been dj'n since 85 I would have to use it
some time .....

http://www.djjumpinjoe.com/media/songs/nobodyelse/wicwac.wma

Thx Relic ..... Ya its time was one of the first records I ever wanted to buy when I started DJ'n .....
Most def a Classic !! .....

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
here's a song i did like 8 years ago alot of scratching through out song diff elements .....
I have done alot of songs with scratchin ...... Seeing that i been dj'n since 85 I would have to use it
some time .....

Thx Relic ..... Ya its time was one of the first records I ever wanted to buy when I started DJ'n .....

DJ jj you got a myspace page?

and for everybody else i will get ahold of you later with details. at any time your wonderin whats going on and i aint around you can ask skidflow whats up.

L8 ELdiablo
FIREdevil.gif

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
some time .....

damn kidd u still cut?

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ya I still can get down ..... I dont do any of those new scratches like the crab, flair, ETC ...... But I can make some chit happen with a mixture of my old school scratches .... I just bought new tables awhile back when I came across TORQ ..... kinda made DJ'n fun again ... lol ..... It use to be the only thing I would do when i first started back in the days ..... Kinda jumped right into the scratching after hearing bad boy bill doin it back in the days when I started back in Chicago ...

members online