Why are racial discussions banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yea some people get all sensitive and cant handle and ruin it for the rest of us who arent ignorant.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
They seem to generate so much discussion, that can only be a good thing.
Please dont take this thread seriously, i was making a judgment based on the two race threads.

Shut up brit!

Because ....some people get mad and become agressive ?

That;'s not true ya French Frog!

Yea some people get all sensitive and cant handle and ruin it for the rest of us who arent ignorant.

Again,,false ya dirty slope- spic dummy!

...SHEESH!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL. Brit is that the best you can do?

hahaha he could at least have said red coat..Or limey bastard cuz brits hate being confused with the irish! (prolly more so visaversa tho! lol)

They arent banned anymore actually, but you cant go off on one another being serious and using racial slurs o you'll face banning or some shit..
So says the cracka.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think it was also to keep the overall energy of the site to be focused on music and not let sensitive issues like race start dividing people in a way that they no longer want to be a part of the community.

If you look at it, a lot of other forums don't have the kind of community and talent pool you see here at Illmuzik because that kind of stuff doesn't go unchecked.

Other forums suk because people are so rampant.

I think it was also to keep the overall energy of the site to be focused on music and not let sensitive issues like race start dividing people in a way that they no longer want to be a part of the community.

If you look at it, a lot of other forums don't have the kind of community and talent pool you see here at Illmuzik because that kind of stuff doesn't go unchecked.

Other forums suk because people are so rampant.
I definitly agree, when I had a virus and couldnt get Ill to work properly I was on myspace hiphop forum for a little while. That forum is full of hate and bullshit. My main point with this thread was to point out the way the race threads were massively popular with posters compared to other threads.
But we all need to have a little laugh at ourselves from time to time because generally people are stupid, no matter what their race. The current race threads have certainly done that and I really wouldnt like it to become a normal topic of discussion, but as a little break from the norm and a little chance to make fun of each other I think it serves well to help bond us instead of break us. Im always making fun of my close friends and them making fun of me, I cant talk for everyone, but sometimes making fun of someone and them responding with a witty reply makes for much laughter and a greater friendship as a result, without having to worry about fighting each other because you said something out of place.

Racial discussion is a big part of hiphop though. At least to us smart ones..

Yeah definitly, I have always hoped that through hiphop races can come together through a common interest and start to discuss the things that have become taboo subjects. If we are never allowed to discuss things then some things can never be resolved and ignorance of each other remains. One day we are going to have to reconcile all our differences and simply get on, that can be acheived through understanding. Discussing some of these subjects is just one of the first steps towards the goal of understanding each other.

sorry. How bout.....

go fuck yourself you tea drinkin, yellow, crooked teeth havin, krumpet suckin, drum and bass lovin, old ass monarchy havin doosh bag.
Thats better fat boy. Thats an insult, calling me a brit makes me proud, I just have to get a cup of tea and play the national anthem anytime Im called a brit.
Oh by the way, didnt you say somewhere before you like house music, thats a bit gay. I can see you now, dancing around your handbag. And at least our monarchy isnt democratic so we didnt put them there, you americans voted for bush, that speaks volumes.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thats better fat boy. Thats an insult, calling me a brit makes me proud, I just have to get a cup of tea and play the national anthem anytime Im called a brit.
Oh by the way, didnt you say somewhere before you like house music, thats a bit gay. I can see you now, dancing around your handbag. And at least our monarchy isnt democratic so we didnt put them there, you americans voted for bush, that speaks volumes.

Bush stole the election.

And I voted for Kerry.

Bush stole the election.

And I voted for Kerry.
Might as well have voted for bush given the skull and bones connection.
Only 800 members alive at any one time, now theres a democracy to give(read: enforce on) to the world.
And allowing electronic voting, now thats just stupid. When us brits took over the world we just did it, we didnt come up with imaginary stories of wmd's, evil dictators(that we installed), and a dream as protrayed by hollywood of the magic word democracy. We just went there, killed everyone job done. Efficiency was the word of the day.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
When us brits took over the world we just did it, we didnt come up with imaginary stories of wmd's, evil dictators(that we installed), and a dream as protrayed by hollywood of the magic word democracy. We just went there, killed everyone job done. Efficiency was the word of the day.

LMAO that is THE most Bitish sounding thing I have ever heard you say, and we talked about this !! LOL

I hear you though, abso lutey!

You guys did indeed, but that was a different time, you could still do that because it was expected of empires, now you have to have a good reason..
Additionally this is our first try, give us a break we a had a dummy doin it.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

lol. lets not get started on politics. between me and you, we'll have this thread closed in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.