World Cup

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Anyone watching it?? Over here everyday is just watching football now (its not called soccer), been ok so far, definitley gonna get better now that everyones played and realise they need to get the points rather than being scared of losing. You lot should definitley be interested, U.S.A are pretty fucking good, looking back on it i am more than happy with the draw we got against you, you'll go through easily, but second on goal difference of course.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
USA WINS 1-1 <--the headline of the New York Post....

Unfortunately with time zone issues, I'm at work when the matches are going on....I can only catch the matches on the weekends....but when they come on the weekends...I'm glued....Soccer is a great sport to watch....

Seven

ill o.g.
usa were lucky!!!!! lol nah but really we (england) took em by suprise i think early on and caught em sleepin... was an ok game but didnt look like usa were gonna score too much and really england should have had maybe 2 or 3.

i cant see either team losing their next games either... but good luckto usa cos i feel they are underrated, got some decent players that could easily play in the prem over here

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
No Zidane, Ex...

Zidane is the truth..

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
England were shit today, i dont wanna talk about the world cup anymore.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
It's rigged the world cup is rigged!

England were shit today, i dont wanna talk about the world cup anymore.

LMAO, word.
The game last night was the worst game Ive seen from England EVER.
They were outplayed by Algeria. Fucking overpaid bunch of cunts have lost the hunger, they live easy lives and have gotten lazy. Shame on them.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
You dicks!!! I wanted you to go through but not top of the group, but you probably deserve it more than us after some of the decisions that have gone against you. This is huge for you as a country, if this doesnt make football popular over there nothing will. FOOTBALLS COMING HOME

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
You dicks!!! I wanted you to go through but not top of the group, but you probably deserve it more than us after some of the decisions that have gone against you. This is huge for you as a country, if this doesnt make football popular over there nothing will. FOOTBALLS COMING HOME

Yeah we were watching the game at work, I dont think I ever been this excited over a soccer (sorry football) game. After the world cup is over and American football training camps start, soccer will be on the back burner again until 2014 LOL. Im in Ohio and in the local newspaper is a countdown as soon as the last game of the season is over in January, how many days until the first Ohio State kickoff. Soccer may grow but will never be top 3 in America.