1. The results of the Warzone Beat Battle are in! See what went down.

Wuzzup wuzzam

1. PartysaurusWrex

PartysaurusWrex

I'm just here to make music.
    Wussup, I go by Party or Wrex. I make beats on fl studio 20 and an akai mpk mini. I need feedback and possibly a mentor. Here is my soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/user-662890817-368101057 if that link doesn't work just search PartysaurusWrex on soundcloud :).

K-waz likes this.
  2. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    Welcome to the ILL! How did you get into making beats?

3. PartysaurusWrex

PartysaurusWrex

Thanks Fade. I got into making beats when I was in high school with my friends. Bangin on a nearby pole/table for a beat while we all take turns to spit some dumb ish. Pirated FL 6 or 7 I think it was at the time and started learning that daw. I never got to invest all of my time into it due to life and military. Now that I'm out and have no job, I spend all of my time looking for sounds and kits to download on the free tip. I just want to make some dope beats, make some actual friends and just have a dope time ya dig!

Fade likes this.
  4. OGBama

OGBama

ILLIEN
    Welcome @PartysaurusWrex and what inspires you to make beats and how long were you in the military and what branch? Respect!

5. PartysaurusWrex

PartysaurusWrex

Thanks OG Bama! I get my inspiration from life and how everyone operates when they hear the beat that makes them move. Since I was lil I was always told I had that ear for music. I was in the Army for 4 years and a few months. Did three combat tours and been tryin to figure out where to go since 2011 lol All I do now is smoke a blunt or two and start producing that fire!

Zeugirdor likes this.
  6. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    That's dope. If you have tons of time, then that's great because you can up your skills big time.

7. PartysaurusWrex

PartysaurusWrex

@ Fade & OG Bama, what inspires you and what genre do you like to produce or just mess with in your daw the most?

8. ArvinArmani

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
    Battle Points:
    Welcome PSW , do you mostly make sample-based or original beats ?

9. PartysaurusWrex

PartysaurusWrex

@ArvinArmani - At the moment the only thing sampled is the melodies in my beats. I'm still learning how to create melodic melodies so that I don't gotta rely on other sources.

ArvinArmani likes this.
  10. OGBama

OGBama

ILLIEN
    @PartysaurusWrex I don't produce as I have no prior experience so rapping is what I'd rather focus on but if I ever learn to produce I'd like to focus mainly on Hip Hop and R&B but w/no desire to sell beats nor rap nor sing over my own. Long term plan is sample free composing.